Today was a lucky day...found goodies buried in my car :)

Wile7

I was cleaning the car inside and out ready for its return trip to Switzerland from Perpignan and for the first time, since I have had it, I removed the whole of the polystyrene spare wheel/tool holder thing in the boot.

To my surprise, underneath, still sealed in Skoda poly bags, I find a couple of cargo/luggage net things. One bag has a small and large 'side hanging' net set and the other one has the net that goes underneath the luggage cover (or maybe on top - need to check codes) to hold light items.

Result  :clap:

• Like 3

I had a net when I bought the car, but it's like the rear footrests that came with it too; stored in the garage and never used. I seem to have either one or two bags of shopping that hang on the hooks, or the boot is packed full, so I never need the net.

I have the net in mine, used them on the odd occasion but as a rule carry very little in the boot...Lol 

I do use the hooks quite a lot, but feel they would be better if they were a few inches further forward.... I also have the foot rests, can't really see the point but they look good Lol 

I found one of them aswell,my initial thought was that the late great Ena Sharples was the previous owner.

Wile7  is now on google :notme:

Oh them rear floor foot rests,cant see the point of them to be honest. A lot of my rear seat passengers say "there is something wedged under the front seat".

This could be of use....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210338/Introducing-backseat-air-bed-cars-lets-camp-comfort-need-convince-499-friends-buy-too.html

• Like 2

I found one of them aswell,my initial thought was that the late great Ena Sharples was the previous owner.

Wile7  is now on google :notme:

Oh them rear floor foot rests,cant see the point of them to be honest. A lot of my rear seat passengers say "there is something wedged under the front seat".

This could be of use....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210338/Introducing-backseat-air-bed-cars-lets-camp-comfort-need-convince-499-friends-buy-too.html

Google and other places  :p

I've actually just used the nets on a long trip and they are great for storing bits and bobs around the load bay. The upper one underneath the load cover, for example, took all the safety vests for the family so easy to get to if needed but out of the way too. Useful.

Came with my L & K, took a while to think about making use of them. Well, they are very useful. Garden centre plants rolling about in the boot spilling soil? use the nets. Picking up a new gas cylinder for the BBQ and it keeps rolling around in the boot? use the nets. Off to a party and concerned the champagne will be to lively after a roll a bout the boot? yes you guessed it, use the nets. Just a small example of why I like them  :notme:

• Like 1