Snetterton 300 - Full Open Pit Lane Day - £80 (Nov 9th)

BossFox

Anyone want to go in mine as a passenger when I get it on track again? I'm taking advanced bookings now as I have a sneaking suspicion there may be a high demand on the day.

Fit cameras to all windows to capture every angle, then you can show a slo-mo compilation like they do on telly :)

Edited by Brimma
  • Like 1

Videos are currently uploading. Should be done by tomorrow :D

My slides didn't look as spectacular on the videos lol

First video is at 67% uploaded now. Some bits you hear me swearing at a Peugeot driver. And one that overtook me then cut in front of me as we were approaching the bridge then braked way too early.

Like your comment at the end!

Looks like a good day was had by all, I think everyone did well to keep damage to a minimum considering the weather and track conditions.

Helped greatly by the huge amounts of run-off on most of the corners. Or should I say all of the corners except Agostini?

• Like 1

Just had a look, really good pictures on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If lots of people want pics it might be worth a bulk buy.

Save everyone money.

I'll leave that to someone else though as I did it last year! :D

Also worth a note if the owner of a black 07 mk1 Fabia VRS wants their pictures they are in the red and orange cars section. As are a few pictures of 3 other black cars and a picture of that blue JPS beemer. other than that I gave up going through them as they all seamed to be pictures of cars on straights.

Also worth a note if the owner of a black 07 mk1 Fabia VRS wants their pictures they are in the red and orange cars section. As are a few pictures of 3 other black cars and a picture of that blue JPS beemer. other than that I gave up going through them as they all seamed to be pictures of cars on straights.

There are a few pictures of yours going round corners.

As you can see people were coming off all over the place.

And that f*****g Peugeot driver!

At the end of your first video, you can just make out in the distance me spinning and my headlights pointing back towards you as I span, followed by your "oh for F***s sake"  :notme:

• Like 2

So I have two videos from the R32. 

Both from the same session. 

As the rain came down, the R on its standard road tyres and 4 wheel drive came alive! I have to say In the dry I wasn't getting anywhere fast but the rain turned the car into man overtaking weapon.  

First Part:

Second part:

Was an awesome day as always with you guys! Already looking forward to the next one! 

Andy

EDIT: can someone imbed the videos onto the post for me as I cant seem to do it for some reason! Cheers!

Edited by ilmor
  • Like 2

@ilmor: The links need to have [ url] [/ url] at either end of the link (without spaces). At least thats how i do it on iPad. :thumbup:

This didn't work  :thumbdown: Thanks for trying to help though.

Anyone else know how to do it? 

At the end of your first video, you can just make out in the distance me spinning and my headlights pointing back towards you as I span, followed by your "oh for F***s sake"  :notme:

Yeah, wasn't quite close enough to see the action but got it on record. :) The laps in the video weren't as fast as when you were in with me though. The car is a beast as standard and I have to say I was pleased with the standard brakes.