Badge change advice?

Did mine at the weekend, get some strong thread or fishing line and get behind the badge with that I found a long piece helps and go all way down and across to cut/ remove the sticky adhesive from the back then get something plastic like a plastic wedge or credit card and pull badge off then remove left over adhesive with a little meths or thinners on a rag

Make sure it's clean and dry before putting new ones on :)

Aliexpress ones are grand , better than i expected actually . ill post pics later .

I got these for wheels and steering wheel , there is front and rear in the set but they are only stickers so didnt use them

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Skoda-fabia-Skoda-Octavia-Car-Accessories-A5-CAR-logo-Emblem-BLACK-MARK-steering-wheel-before-and/32342002411.html

These for front and back 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/VW-Original-SKODA-Bonnet-Hood-Front-Boot-Rear-Trunk-Emblem-Badge-LOGO-For-FABIA-OCTAVIA-RAPID/32411598681.html

Front one is a bit flat , and isnt perfect for shaped grill , but i doubt any one but me would notice . 

Can be persuaded with a heat gun if you wanted perfect .

I actually like the green too. but the ones on the car were just tatty and rotten looking .  

I would have stayed with the green ones but my car is black and looks better with the new style badges 

Edited by lanciadub

I much prefer the original green too I like the colour and detail on the badges ... my front and rear badges are ok, the fronts just starting to lose some colour, but my wheel centre caps are shot to bits and I was wondering if you could recommend some replacements ..even main dealer if not to bad.. I've 17" wheels on a Laurin Klement model Octavia (2007 model)....Petef