Superb MKIII owners register

I don't know if i signed this, so i'll do it here anyway. 280 4x4 Sportline in the best colour a non-painted car will ever arrive in!

Meteor Grey of course.  And it is surprisingly a head turner, though many are those are people saying "that taxi has lost its light!"

• Like 1

Picked up the 272 with Webasto, digital dashboard, tow bar plus many other bits and pieces. After 600 miles in snowy Finland still most convinced it was the right decision. Fantastic, powerful engine and still managed to get 39 mpg on long haul. 

20190122_154049.jpg

20190122_154038.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Darners69 said:

Picked up 18 plate Sportline 190 4x4 yesterday, front sensors and heated seats in Black

Very nice. Makes you realise how good the Superb Laurent Klement is when you nolonger have one. A pratt in a DHL van reversed into mine.

I am driving around in courtesy car while mine is fixed. :-(

IMG_20190120_214603.jpg

IMG_20190122_145632.jpg

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, tariq257 said:

Very nice. Makes you realise how good the Superb Laurent Klement is when you nolonger have one. A pratt in a DHL van reversed into mine.

I am driving around in courtesy car while mine is fixed. :-(

IMG_20190120_214603.jpg

IMG_20190122_145632.jpg

Not good :(

Decided I really needed to bring the tone down! Here's my 150 tdi dsg l&k estate in its natural state, filthy! No showroom state or weekend washing here folks!

20190201_165424.jpg

20190201_165440.jpg

Edited by AndyMD
Oops moment

Just swapped my 170 TDI DSG Elegance for a 150 TDI SE L DSG Executive in Business Grey. Totally unloaded except for a spare Wheel! :)

Shame they have  downgraded some of the specifications... (and fitted miniature door mirrors!)

Recently picked up a 68 plate Sportline 1.4 Dsg in white, looked lovely when I picked it up and drives like a dream, but it's a bit filthy now its done 300 miles up a very gritty M5 / M6! Not looking forward to cleaning it every week:o

IMG_20190204_155054.jpg

• Like 1

On 01/02/2019 at 22:16, AndrewScott said:

I didn't know that Skoda did a 1.8L TSI, is that new? 

Yeah, In India they only have 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TDI - both available in MT & AT but only 2 wheel drive models. a lot has been removed from the fully loaded cars being sold across the globe for the Indian market.

I collected my Magnetic Brown Superb Estate SE 2.0 TDI manual 4x4 on 04 Jan 2019 and I love it.

It has the Amundsen, tri-zone climate control, spare wheel and heated seats. Not sure about any other spec I added, other than some 17' wheels that looked fairly easy to keep clean and (currently) winter tyres.

To this I have added a custom fitted Barjo dog crate to keep my hairy friends safe and secure in their spacious boot.

fullsizeoutput_77a.jpeg

• Like 3

Hi all, I picked up my Superb Sportline 1.5 TSI manual almost one week ago. The red velvet colour and 19'' Vega alloys suit it at perfection. :inlove: What a pleasure to drive this car... 

Forum-20190213_114349_HDR-opt.jpg

Forum-20190218_134641-opt2.jpg

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, maxkh said:

Hi all, I picked up my Superb Sportline 1.5 TSI manual almost one week ago. The red velvet colour and 19'' Vega alloys suit it at perfection. :inlove: What a pleasure to drive this car... 

Forum-20190213_114349_HDR-opt.jpg

Forum-20190218_134641-opt2.jpg

19s look totally at home on the Sportline. Congratulations - great choice. 

Just ordered a 272 L&K estate in lava blue with beige interiors.

Now I'm like a kid at Christmas and can't really wait for the delivery...

It comes with almost all the extras as standard here in Sweden and I included almost all of the rest.

Some of the bits is sunroof, virtual cockpit , 19" wheels, progressive steering and acoustic glas on the front side windows.

15 minutes ago, zirxo said:

Just ordered a 272 L&K estate in lava blue with beige interiors.

Now I'm like a kid at Christmas and can't really wait for the delivery...

It comes with almost all the extras as standard here in Sweden and I included almost all of the rest.

Some of the bits is sunroof, virtual cockpit , 19" wheels, progressive steering and acoustic glas on the front side windows.

Congratulations! Hope your patience threshold is high :biggrin: