Superb MKIII owners register

Placed an order today for...

Superb Hatch SE-L Executive 1.5 TSI DSG.

Black Magic with Beige Leather.

Pegasus Alloys.

DCC.

DSG Paddles.

Spare Wheel.

Light Assist with high beam control.

Traffic Sign Recognition.

Rear View Camera.

Virtual Cockpit.

Rear Wiper.

Just got to be patient now for the 5 month wait!

Regards

Mike.

• Like 3

On 12/01/2019 at 18:47, Adrian55555 said:
3 hours ago, Svend said:

New girl arrived just before March, so 68 plate. 

Superb Estate SE-L Executive 1.5 TSI, Cappuccino Beige Metallic. 

Not the colour I wanted but with a 16 week wait, this one was in the system with a four week lead time, she arrived in just under three weeks. 

She's called Sandy. 

WSOBjvCl.jpg

PUx1wMBl.jpg

Ve4f4awl.jpg

nM6f85Yl.jpg

Don't think I seen that colour. Looks very understated and nice.

• Like 1

Good Morning, Svend,

Wow, that's a `looker`

I've got the same spec car on order, though a hatchback...yeah the wait is a bit of a bind!

Never considered that colour but maybe I should have...I've gone for Black Magic so lots of effort keeping it clean! (YOU know all about that though, eh)

Enjoy your new car, Mate, I'm sure you'll be receiving plenty of admiring glances.

Regards

Mike.

7 hours ago, KeteCantek said:

Don't think I seen that colour. Looks very understated and nice.

Thanks I wanted Velvet Red Metallic with Modus alloys but it was too late to add anything else to the order. 

It is very understated and more of a slightly dirty silver metallic really when you stand up next to it. 

7 hours ago, mandp said:

Good Morning, Svend,

Wow, that's a `looker`

I've got the same spec car on order, though a hatchback...yeah the wait is a bit of a bind!

Never considered that colour but maybe I should have...I've gone for Black Magic so lots of effort keeping it clean! (YOU know all about that though, eh)

Enjoy your new car, Mate, I'm sure you'll be receiving plenty of admiring glances.

Regards

Mike.

We wanted to go estate this time so my sister's and step-brother's dogs don't do a number on the interior like they did with Piglet (they scuffed the door card plastics and even with seat guard on, they still managed to leave claw marks on the seats). 

I wanted Velvet Red Metallic on Modus alloys but the wait as I say was too long for me. They had several black SE L Execs in the system we could of gone for but wanted to steer away from black for cleanliness reasons and white because of taxis. 

I could of lived with black easily because I've managed to find the perfect combo of using Gtechniq Gwash (via snow foam lance) as a shampoo then using Gyeon Cure as a drying aid or using CarPro HydroFoam (sealant and shampoo applied via snow foam lance), it works great on a colleagues Ninth Gen black Honda Civic. 

ltNN4Xgh.jpg

Thanks mate. 

Just placed an order for a Sportline Hatchback 1.5TSI DSG. In Moon White, heated seats, heated screen, reverse camera and space saver wheel. Needed something quickly so had to take a 'stock' car, but this was pretty close to what I would have ordered. Should pick it up on the 22nd.

Got about 25% off for a March order on PCP, but will pay off in May.

This is my first Skoda - son has an Octavia VRS - having owned BMW's 3/5/X3 for nearly 20 years - and genuinely looking forward to it. Really do think I am getting a lot more for my money. Time will tell of course. I can say some of the BMW's I have had haven't exactly been trouble free. A 3 Series in and out of the garage 5 times to diagnose and fix a drivetrain issue and X3 in 3 times for EGR faults.

• Like 1

2016 65 plate L&K Combi/Estate 2.0 TDI 190 DSG here in Business Grey with Beige interior, with TV tuner, Travel assist, Variable boot floor and spare wheel.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I just bought a 2015 2.0D SE L Executive 150 Estate in Business Silver with lots of toys.

Thrilled with it.  So relaxing to drive, and almost as comfy as the XC70 it has replaced...

Have spent the morning upgrading the Satnav and changing a few items with my Carista ODB2.

However, one thing we didn’t pick up on the test drives was that the tailgate handle doesn’t work (as we had opened by remote)..  not sure how big a job that is going to turn out to be.

Si

B761CBE4-0B39-45BA-B5BC-DCAD7006DF56.jpeg

A15AFF65-0AFA-4FE7-AAD1-335DA3190C5A.jpeg

I'm picking up a 2016 L&K 2.0tdi 190 DSG on Tuesday morning. It's my bosses PCP and he's picking up his new 2019 (which will be mine in 3 years)

RHAOw5w.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now the proud owner of a 2019 L & K estate. 190TDI DSG with 4x4 and virtual cockpit. Quartz Grey with black interior. Very impressed with it so far and fuel economy better than expected with a reported 54mpg on a reasonably long trip. The 4x4 certainly sharpens up the handling, with none of the understeer which is normally apparent on a fwd car.

Its just had a full detail today and looks fantastic-just need to do SWMBO's little Fabia now!

DSC_0001copy.jpg

DSC_0003copy.jpg

DSC_0002copy.jpg

Edited by bigmick9445
  • Like 1

Yay! Just arrived today, my 1.5tsi SEL Executive Estate DSG, in Velvet Red with a few extras - Canton, virtual dash, heated windscreen, heated steering wheel, rear view camera, variable boot floor, temp spare wheel.

Ordered it with Pegasus alloys but it's been supplied with the standard Zenith so I'll see what can be done about that. Also ordered front and rear mudflaps and they're missing.

Love the colour! 

20190415_131344.jpg

• Like 1

Very happy chappy having picked this big girl up today, spec as follows:

Superb Sportline Plus in meteor grey

272PS petrol, 4x4

Active suspension

Virtual cockpit

19" Supernovas

Pano sunroof

Integrated towbar

atER2Ju.jpg

Edited by Grumpybeard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mandp said:

Mind saying how long you waited for delivery from order date?

Many thanks.

Ordered 14th December. I got notification of the registration number on 8th March so it must have arrived in the UK early March at the latest. I was rather frustrated that it took over a further 5 weeks to get through the process of getting to the dealer then to me.

2 hours ago, themacster said:

Ordered 14th December. I got notification of the registration number on 8th March so it must have arrived in the UK early March at the latest. I was rather frustrated that it took over a further 5 weeks to get through the process of getting to the dealer then to me.

Thank you for that, `macster`.

I ordered my very similar car to yours on 21 Feb. So based on what happened to yours (never a good idea I know) mine should be here about end of June.

We'll see!

So, thanks to a more than decent amount of reading up on this forum, I finally settled for a Superb, which was delivered to me three weeks ago.

So, here's what I got:

Superb Hatch Style (SE-L Executive trim, I guess)

2.0 TDI, Manual

Lava Blue with Black Leather

Pegasus Chrome Alloys

Tinted windows (SUNSET)

Spare Wheel

Amundsen + Navigation Maps package

KESSY

ACC

Light Assist with high beam control

Rear View Camera

Electric Trunk

Virtual Pedal

Every single safety-related upgrade (hopefully I'll never need them)

Loved the idea of a virtual cockpit, but I kinda like the analog one still... maybe it's the weariness towards first-gen gadgets :)

• Like 1

Took delivery of a new L&K 150 DSG On a 19 plate 3 weeks ago in brilliant silver with towbar and mudflaps as extras. 

9705A385-DD76-4858-8ECC-73A7C50DB8F0.jpeg

6A32C68C-B87D-45AC-A402-8638DC15B27A.jpeg

Edited by Antuk
  • Like 1

I picked up a nearly new Superb Sportline TSI 220 DSG on in late Feb. It has a Pan Roof, Canton system and retractable tow bar. Delighted with it so far, firm but not harsh ride and fantastic performance.

Car.jpg