Superb MKIII owners register

15 minutes ago, ChrisGrewer said:

Fit a DTUK CRD3+ tuning box to it, makes a real difference to the cars power. 

I have the SE-L Exec, only 150ps, but a beautiful car to drive. 

Welome the Superb owners club. 

https://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/product/dtuk-crd3-tri-channel-ultimate-control-tuning-system-126/

E7045329-B33B-4F5A-B911-DCC167D79F45.jpeg

I am jealous of these alloys. I wanted these alloys but I've got the 19s forgot the name but I guess there's more space anyway for when I add the 340mm brembo discs front and 310mm brembo rear discs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, 

198 - I have joined Superb family just yesterday. 

I got Skoda Superb 1.4 TSI SE L Executive, Hatch, Business Grey, Black Leather with rear camera. 

Will attach some photos today. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have come back to the Skoda family having spent the last 18 months in the wilderness driving a Ford Kuga (don't ask) after a few Octavia vRS.

Now the proud owner of a Superb Sportline 150tdi in business grey. :D

Much more refined than the Octavia's and definitely better than the Kuga.:thumbup:

The only option added to the car is a spare wheel. 

Edited by Big P
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Adrian55555 said:

Disable the stop start via coding vcds or obdeleven 

Completely agree.  The Superb might have a five star safety rating but this feature actually detracts from the overall safety of the car IMO!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Superb 280 L&K hatchback, petrol blue, black leather, heated everything, ventilated seats, smart light assist (wish I could turn it off), lane assist, blind spot detection, rear wiper, wireless phone charging, WLAN & internet, travel assist, rear camera, media command, boot backrest release, proper spare wheel. One year down the line and absolutely love it. Adaptive cruise the best feature I've ever had on anything.

Superb_20171113_091020 - Copy.jpg

• Like 1

Superb Hatch Sportline Plus 150 tdi DSG with; Canton Sound, Sunroof,  Heated steering wheel with paddleshift, Columbus satellite navigation with 9.2-inch touchscreen display and integrated Wi-Fi, heated front seats, blind spot detection, electronically operated boot. 

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.c992d6921c14a274f04b501520287c7b.jpg

• Like 1

Here’s my new 220 petrol sportline. This is my first superb, previously had diesel and petrol Octavia vrs’. I’m still running it in so not been able to open it up but love the ride not so harsh(getting old obviously). Absolutely love it 

376FCF4F-33FE-45F9-9415-3C78AB13CCC0.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fantantonio said:

Can you not just disable it with a button on the centre console?

Yes you can but you have to disable it every time you start the car.  Its just routine for me at this stage but there are occasions when I forget to disable and I’m left floundering in the middle of the road.  Also possible to disable with VCDS but never got round to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just joined the forum last week before I bought my Superb :-)

Waiting for my Superb SE-L 220 2017 to be delivered on Thursday. Test drive was awesome, can't wait to get the car!

I have a SE-L 220 DSG hatch. It's brilliant to drive. My previous car was a diesel Superb (150 manual) and I really enjoyed that car too, the 220 is a step up in terms of performance and comfort. I can agree with Sagalout, you should not be disappointed.