Superb MKIII owners register

Now parked on the drive, exactly ten weeks from ordering.

2.0 TSI 280PSI 4x4 L&K Estate with the following extras

Bluetooth with phonebox

Premium WLAN

Heated washer nozzles

Spare wheel

Travel assist

Smart light assist

Tow bar

Ventilated front seats

Panoramic sun roof

Rear back seat release

Variable boot floor

Rear view parking camera

in Petrol Blue with Beige interior.

Should have had 18" Anthracite wheels but has been delivered with silver, would prefer the former so will be back on to the dealers today to see what can be done, also no Infotainment manual, but otherwise everything is as ordered.

Edited by philsmith
  • Like 1

Evening,

Picked up my new company Superb 2.0 150bhp SE Business Edition today and I love it.

All standard equipment and no free upgrades found, shame

Not had long to play with the car but I love Apple car play and the automatic brake and what a great engine

Paul

• Like 1

Took delivery of mine about 10 minutes ago.

Business SE, petrol blue, helios alloys.

Haven't had any time to look at it much (not even sat inside yet!) but no powered boot for sure.

Silver roof rails set off the blue nicely and dare I say it but the alloys are nice too.

More photos and comments to come when I check it tomorrow (Xmas party tonight.....)

• Like 2

just been around mine with a magnet and can confirm all the panels are steel.

Thanks, just curious. We used to have a pair of Pug 307 company cars and whilst I hated them, I liked the idea of plastic wings. I wonder why they're not more popular.

Edited by OchAye

Picked up an SEL exec 2.0tdi 150, brilliant silver last night - only done a humdred odd miles today but I am well impressed so far. Feels far more luxurious that the outgoing Passat - if it wears the miles as well it will be some car. No negatives so far, all good!

Yes! Ours arrived Thursday. SE Business estate diesel in petrol blue DSG heated screen heated front seats and spare wheel. Helios wheels.

ACC is taking a bit of getting used to, car slowing itself then speeding up again when road ahead clearer such as at lights. Also stop start only works if no other current draw such as heated screen or ac.

Headroom feels very low, surprisingly since I'm only 5'2". But then our old commute car was a 'bus' aka a Renault Grand Scenic and the other car's a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Oh so comfortable and smooth. And stylish. Plus seem to be getting more respect from other drivers, not so much tailgating and more likely to let us move right when we indicate.

Also keen to know who was getting the other new Skoda (end mx) on the transporter from the same dealer (next reg to ours (*mw) so probably registered together).

Edited by Maturestudent
  • Like 1

After 16 weeks the eagle has finally landed! Not had much time to admire the exterior yet courtesy of the miserable weather, but the inside seems a very nice place indeed to spend time, with comedic amounts of legroom for rear seat passengers courtesy of my little legs... maybe I could host Christmas dinner in there!?

2.0Tdi 150 SE Business Estate, Business Grey with Black Alcantara + Canton + spare wheel.

No freebies, and still no love for the Helios wheels, but at least it arrived with the silver roof rails.

Edited by Buzzlightear
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Delivered today, 19 weeks after ordering, white SE Business estate.

Very, very happy. First brand new car in over 20 years so a wee bit excited :D  

Arrived with stratos and silver roof rails. Will post some pics on the picture thread.

Picked up my Petrol Blue, beige interior SE L Executive Superb 2.0 220 with pegasus wheels and KESSY.

Happy so far spent 2 hours sitting in it fiddling around  :notme:

Edited by Damn7547

After a massive 19 week wait I now have the following

2.0 TDI CR SE Business 5dr DSG - Moon White - Stratos Alloys

Fold flat front passenger seat

Heated windscreen

KESSY

Lane assist and blind spot detection

Travel assist

Sunblinds rear side windows

Heated front seats

Electrically operated boot

Colour maxi dot

Rear wiper

My Superb L&K estate 190 DSG 4X4 Business Grey, beige leather & Anthracite Pegasus ordered on 06/10/15, picked up today!

Good first impressions.

Extras:

Service plan

Extended warranty

Paddles

Rear side airbags

Space saver spare wheel

Variable boot floor

Smart light assist

Premium WLAN & Phone Box

Travel assist

Integrated tow bar

Heated windscreen washers

Crew protection & rear side air bags

Retractable parcel shelf

ISOFIX on front passenger seat

Rear view camera

Smartgate

Rear side sunblinds

Rear backrest release from boot

Partition net

Dealer Extras:

Front & rear mudflaps

Fold out double sided boot mat

Delvered on 13th Jan, ordered 3rd Sept

150 Tdi SE L DSG hatch

Metallic - Business grey

Leather - Black

Colour maxi dot trip computer

Front parking sensor

Front/rear floor mats

18" Pegasus alloy wheels

Space saver spare wheel

Cheers

Rory

Delivered 22nd Jan ordered 29th Sep.

Black 1.6 Tdi SE 120 manual

Rear wiper

Spare wheel

Park assist

Better than expectations, ordered without a test drive.

Paul

Edited by Paul Donald

Delivered 21st Jan, displayed car ordered 30th Des.

Moon White 1.8 TSI 180 DSG L&K Brown/Grey

Panorama ceiling

Tow bar

Coming from S2 1.4 TSI manual ambition/business this is a big step ;)

Just got my pacific blue SEL EXEC 1.4 TSI ACT 150BHP, with black leather interior pegasus alloy wheels rear wiper and front parking sensors. Really happy with the car and colour made up can't wait to get some miles under my belt so I can understand its performance better so far so good quick and responsive with a light clutch pedal.

Finally got mine. Looks awesome in silver. 220 tsi sel. Have only done 30 miles and can only say wow!! The car is so comfortable and refined. When i put my foot down a little it is very responsive. No issues from me. Just had a quote from rrg for 3 year setvice pack as £370. Sounds good to me, what do others think?

• Like 1

Picked up my Business Grey Hatch - 1.4TSI DSG, on 30 January 2016.

Beige interior, 18" Pegasus. Lovely motor and a pleasure to drive.

Very pleased to be able to add myself here at last, after picking the car up yesterday morning.

S Hatch, 1.6TDi 120PS in Corrida Red.  Standard Interior, wheels etc (16"), added rear parking sensors, cruise control, lumbar support, boot nets, rear seat release, rear wiper (and waste bin!!).

Will post photos in the photo thread in a mo...