Superb MKIII owners register

Pleased to join this list...2.0TSI SE-L Estate in Business Grey delivered today.

I've done around 40 miles so far and loving it - really smooth and comfortable.

Mind saying when you ordered?

Thank you.

I ordered a week after you and still only have an unconfirmed build week 6!

Mine was built week 1, apparently.

Hope you get some good news soon!

Edited by thepook

Mine was built week 1, apparently.

Hope you get some good news soon!

Was told yesterday by the dealer that its due to be built this week. I'll believe that when it happens!

I've been waiting six months to post this:-  

Superb 1.4 TSI SE-L Exec Estate Quartz Grey

With:-

Electric front seats black leather

Pegasus wheels

KESSY

LED interior light pack (I'm going to have to make a special night trip just to see what that looks like)

Smart light assist

Park assist

Bluetooth with phone box

Travel assist

Hill hold

Tow bar

Variable boot floor

Colour maxi dot

Space saver spare wheel

Bought it from Beadles of Maidstone so we had a 350 mile trip home to Pasty Land and as a car its so much better that my 14 Reg Octy Elegance 2 Ltr (sorry Octy)

• Like 2

Was told yesterday by the dealer that its due to be built this week. I'll believe that when it happens!

It hasn't happened yet! (ordered 6th Oct 15)

Edited by mandp

I've been waiting six months to post this:-

Superb 1.4 TSI SE-L Exec Estate Quartz Grey

With:-

Electric front seats black leather

Pegasus wheels

KESSY

LED interior light pack (I'm going to have to make a special night trip just to see what that looks like)

Smart light assist

Park assist

Bluetooth with phone box

Travel assist

Hill hold

Tow bar

Variable boot floor

Colour maxi dot

Space saver spare wheel

Bought it from Beadles of Maidstone so we had a 350 mile trip home to Pasty Land and as a car its so much better that my 14 Reg Octy Elegance 2 Ltr (sorry Octy)

I'm waiting for the same model and colour so I'm looking forward to some photos from you rafMike.

I'm waiting for the same model and colour so I'm looking forward to some photos from you rafMike.

As soon as it stops raining.  Meantime, its a dream its like driving a ghost, beautifully comfortable and ACC is what cars were made for.

Picked up mine today:

Superb Combi 2.0 TDI 150 Style DSG. Color is Black Magic. Some extras, like winter-pack (you need it when living in Finland), tow bar and Pegasus rims (now unfortunately equipped with some other for my winter tyres)

Finally part of the club

Order mid October 2015

Arrived mid Feb 2015

Last car was a superb estate 170ps diesel manual

Picked the car up yesterday

SE L exec hatch, 2.0 150ps, manual in moon white mettalic

Pegasus alloys (look really good)

Rear wiper

Colour Maxidot

Spare wheel

Park assist

Never actually test drove the version I brought as my dealer only had a 1.4 tsi at the time, so glad I went diesel as it is a really good engine, and the Manual box is great. It feels as quick as my old cr170 even though it's down in horsepower. Did also consider dsg but thought I would get bored

Build quality is good as is the ride quality and it's amazingly quite and incrediblely refined, very easy to go faster than you think you are going. You can tell it's a diesel from the outside but hardly noise in the cabin.

The Columbus is great and apple car play work really well, the colour maxi dot really lifts the instrument cluster. Seats also very comfortable and the acc is fantastic and just works very well. Takes very little time to get used to it.

Not tried the park assist yet, but my old superb had the first gen versions and that was pretty good. Electric boot is a very nice touch and works well.

The standard sound system is also pretty good, I had the upgraded version in my old car (no subwoofer) and would say it's on par

My only minor niggle is the size of ten wing mirrors coming from the mk2 superb. They look really great but nowhere near as big as the old car. Also the driving profiles don't seem to that different, but then it might when the engine is run in a bit more and it loosens up.

Also only got 1 umbrella when pretty sure I should one in each door, have mailed the dealer and I anyone knows how many they got, that would be useful information.

Fair to say it's a great car

Cheers

Finally part of the club

Order mid October 2015

Arrived mid Feb 2015

Rear wiper

Colour Maxidot

Spare wheel

Park assist

Never actually test drove the version I brought as my dealer only had a 1.4 tsi at the time, so glad I went diesel as it is a really good engine, and the Manual box is great. It feels as quick as my old cr170 even though it's down in horsepower. Did also consider dsg but thought I would get bored

Build quality is good as is the ride quality and it's amazingly quite and incrediblely refined, very easy to go faster than you think you are going. You can tell it's a diesel from the outside but hardly noise in the cabin.

The Columbus is great and apple car play work really well, the colour maxi dot really lifts the instrument cluster. Seats also very comfortable and the acc is fantastic and just works very well. Takes very little time to get used to it.

Not tried the park assist yet, but my old superb had the first gen versions and that was pretty good. Electric boot is a very nice touch and works well.

The standard sound system is also pretty good, I had the upgraded version in my old car (no subwoofer) and would say it's on par

My only minor niggle is the size of ten wing mirrors coming from the mk2 superb. They look really great but nowhere near as big as the old car. Also the driving profiles don't seem to that different, but then it might when the engine is run in a bit more and it loosens up.

Also only got 1 umbrella when pretty sure I should one in each door, have mailed the dealer and I anyone knows how many they got, that would be useful information.

Cheers

There definitely should be two brollys, seems like a number of people's umbrellas have disappeared before they got to collect their cars.

Any chance of any pics? I am weeks away from my moon White SEL exec hatch so might keep me going a little bit longer.

Finally part of the club

Order mid October 2015

Arrived mid Feb 2015

Rear wiper

Colour Maxidot

Spare wheel

Park assist

Cheers

What colour interior did you go for?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, at long last it has arrived :clap:

Superb L & K TSI 220 DSG in petrol blue.

Gearshift paddles

Rear View Camera

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Travel Assist

Smart Light Assist

Waste Bin for Door Pocket

Ordered 12.10.15 - BW 42

Dates Varied from BW53/2015 to BW06/2016

Confirmed Build Week 25.01.16 (BW05/2016)

Built 01.02.16 (BW05/2016)

Put on Train 08.02.16 (BW06/2016)

Arrived Grimsby15.02.16  BW07/2016)

Exit Grimsby 23.02.16(BW08/2016)

Arrived Dealer 24.02.16(BW08/2016)

Signed Docs 26.02.16 (BW08/2016)

Took Delivery 01.03.16 (BW09/2016) ​

20 Weeks from Order to in my Hands (2 months late)

Still all good things are worth waiting for and boy is this a good thing.

Early impressions: Anthracite Pegasus wheels look stunning with petrol blue.

Stop start is so much better than I thought it would be.

DSG seems much smoother than I remember on my Superb2.

Coming from a Diesel the engine is very quiet, so much so that I use the rev counter to confirm the engine is running.

Early days yet, but seems very very promising.

Photos to follow when is stops raining/snowing.

Final comment, thanks to Lightcliffe Skoda (Warrington) for a very pleasant buying experience.

Car in possession

SE L Exec Hatch, 1.4TSi ACT 150PS in Petrol Blue Metallic. Black leather Interior, wheels 18" Modus, added heated windscreen and heated front seats and rear wiper.

Collected today as arranged (L&K 280PS 4x4 Hatch with lot of toys), car presented exactly as ordered and a comprehensive handover took place, was absolutely gleaming but the weather has been pants so no photographs yet.

Drove to a mates in Norfolk and back so have put 223-miles on it today, very comfortable in deed, it's going to take some time to remember how all these toys work though :D

Will start reading the Owners Manual tomorrow.  

Very, very pleased.

• Like 4

Welcome to the club Prykey. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with her

Cheers Devonshiredave.

Really pleased so far, I was well looked after by the team at Transcity, nothing is too much trouble to them :) 

Collected last Friday a 1.6 DSG 120 with Ambition Spec in Quartz Grey.

Major improvement in the looks dept compared with my  2014 Superb II.

DSG brilliant. Should have gone that road ages ago.

1.6 engine has enough poke for me.

Like the Infotainment system.

Xenons are the business.

Unexpected silent warning pops up occasionally. 2 cars separated by an exclamation mark. Driving too close to car in front I guess. I must have some sort of sensor in the front grille.