Superb MKIII owners register

2.0 280 4x4 L&K Silver Hatchback, Beige Interior

Extras: - Metallic paint,  Rear window wiper,  DSG paddles,  Sunroof,  Rear camera, Traffic Sign recognition

According to both the link below and this register mine seems to be one out of 5 in the UK

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/skoda_superb_laurin_and_klem_tsi_s-a

Once Q4 2015 figures are in it will jump up a fair bit i say.

Picked up an SE L Executive Estate in Business Grey on the 19th March after ordering on 29th November.

options added: Pegasus alloys, leather/alcantara seats, colour maxidot, ISOFIX on front passenger seat, spare wheel and front parking sensors.

This is the only car I've got without having a test drive.

FWIn4gJ.jpg

Edited by r08shaw
  • Like 1

Collected the car this morning.

L&K 2.0Tdi 150PS Manual in Jungle Green with Beige leather.

Factory Extras:

Smartgate

Rear view camera

Ventilated seats

Space saver spare wheel

Bluetooth with Phonebox

Travel Assist with traffic sig

Hill Hold control

Backrest release from boot

Rear wiper

Heated washer nozzles

Smart light assist

Extras from Superskoda:

Front a rear mud flaps

Front & rear rubber mats

Rear tunnel rubber mat

Only travelled 60miles so far but first impressions are very good.

Love the colour combo, Jungle Green/Anthracite wheels/Beige leather. Only had about 10mins of sunshine to view it in so far, will post pictures when the weather is better.

Ride quality (Normal mode) heaps better than the BMW320 ED it replaces.

All of the assist systems seem to work ok but the automatic parking system is scary! How can it get so close to other vehicles and not hit them ??

Only 2 things I'm not impressed with:-

Sat Nav, how old are the maps? Tried 5 other Sat Nav apps on my mobile and ALL have the latest layout for the new A453 section from Jct24 M1 into Nottingham.

Coming home the Skoda tried to direct me across the central reservation twice onto side roads that no longer exist, tried to direct me down a side road which was actually an entrance to a works depot with locked gates across it, and unbelievably tried to send me down a road that has been closed to traffic for the last 15 years!!!

Checked the Skoda website and sadly I have the latest maps.

Paint Protection system (Gen-3)not applied correctly. Looked ok in the damp, overcast conditions when I picked it up but as soon as the sun came out while parked on the driveway at home it looked like there were scratches all over the car. On inspection is was a fine coating of pink powder (a bit like ladies makeup) which had been streaked by the wind on the way home. I tried to remove it with a soft cloth but it seemed like it was stuck electrostatically to the bodywork. It just moved around and formed patches but wouldn't come off. The passenger side door seals were also caked in it and it need really hard rubbing to remove it. Took it back to the dealer and they have held their hands up as a mistake in application. They are collecting/returning the car from my place of work on Monday to rectify it.

• Like 1

Sorry Gizmo68 I forgot to add mine:-

reedfarmer - L&K Estate 2.0 TDI 190PS DSG 4x4, Petrol Blue Metallic, Beige interior, Smart Light Assist, Vented Seats, Spare wheel.

• Like 1

Here's mine too:

Legacy - Ambition hatch 2.0 TDI 150 DSG, Business Grey, electric tailgate, factory towbar

Edited by Legacy

Took delivery friday (8th of April) of a 1.4 ACT DSG Combi. Trim level is Ambition (SE in UK?) with some extras:

The Ambition spec contains some extras compared to the UK SE. I.e. Colour MaxiDOT, tri-zone climate, electric drivers seat with memory, LED package (not Plus!), LED exterior pack, parking sensors front/rear, functional inner rear lights, footwell lightning, DAB, heated washer jets, hill hold, bluetooth with phonebox etc.

- Ambition Plus pack (Xenon, electric tailgate, automatic reclining boot cover, Light Assist and Sunset tinted windows)

- ACC (adaptive cruise control)

- Drive Mode Selection

Fitted by myself / dealer:

- Mats (+ rubber for winter)

- Rear bumper protection

- Boot rubber mat

- Mud flaps front + rear

- Rear tunnel mat

- Sealed/waxed the paintwork

The car is Magnetic Brown and was ordered 29th of November and built in W10.

Edited by GaSelle

I should add mine, as reported in the tracker thread:

280 L&K Estate, Corrida Red, beige leather. Rear backrest release, steering wheel with paddles, heated washer nozzles, variable boot floor, smartgate.

Yesterday collected my Superb L & K 280ps Estate in Business Grey (very similar to my original 2009 model in Steel Grey). Extras - Panoramic sunroof, 19" Phoenix wheels, 3 spoke Paddle s/wheel, Rear Camera, Rear Seat Release, Smart Light Assist. spare wheel, Sun-blinds to rear windows, variable boot floor. Biggest psychological change to cope with initially is not hankering after the 55-60 mpg from my 2.0 TDI MkII, to whatever I can achieve from the 280ps engine as a 'hypermiler'. Gentle drive to Torbay will give me a chance to practice.

Delivered today, 150 SEL Exec Hatch, 6 speed with Pegasus and rear wiper. Candy White.

I absolutely love it, 10 weeks exactly from order to delivery.

This is my 4th Skoda after the previous 2 models of Superb and a petrol Octavia vRS. Coming straight from a 5 Series to the new Superb is a real step up in quality.

Edited by dan123
  • Like 1

Picked mine up at 11:30am, just got back in.

Superb 2.0 TDI CR 150 DSG L&K Estate ; Pacific Blue, Brown Leather and interior : Heated Washer Nozzles, Rear side window blinds, Retractable Parcel Shelf, Variable Boot Floor, Premium WLAN, Smart Light Assist, 3 Spoke Leather MFSW with DSG, Temporary Spare Wheel.

Things I got that I didn't expect : Heated rear seats, ordinary boot cover.

Things I don't like: feel of the steering wheel, seems very smooth.

It is lousy weather here today and I found: Auto window wipers work well, it doesn't seem to be leaking.

I'm hoping to collect my new Superb hatch L&K DSG 190 next weekend (it's landed in Dublin) what should I check for at handover time?

I'm hoping to collect my new Superb hatch L&K DSG 190 next weekend (it's landed in Dublin) what should I check for at handover time?

Check that the umbrellas are in each front door if your spec includes them and that all of the options that you requested are present and correct especially spare wheel and toolkit (if selected as an option); if you want to get really specific make sure the locking wheel bolt "key" fits your wheel bolts!

Check that the umbrellas are in each front door if your spec includes them and that all of the options that you requested are present and correct especially spare wheel and toolkit (if selected as an option); if you want to get really specific make sure the locking wheel bolt "key" fits your wheel bolts!

Quick note, on mine the Umbrellas were in the boot storage compartment (right hand side) along with the safety triangle.

Mine was delivered today: :sun:   Superb Estate SE L Exec 1.4tsi 150 DSG Petrol Blue and Beige Leather.... Lots of options.... overdid it really but haven't bought a new car for so long decided to splurge.

At the time of ordering there was some confusion about whether the interior was alcantara/leather or just leather, and I was half expecting the car to turn up with something other than what I wanted :peek: , Very relieved that wasn't the case.

Ordered 19/1/16 and delivered 10 days before estimated delivery... which I was surprised about given how long some are waiting and have had to wait.

Coming from my ten year old Verso, which has been a great car and very reliable, but is after all .... ten years old! , the Superb feels like a limo!  although I'm a bit daunted at all the tech.

I've only had a chance to do a short run, but am so impressed by the comfort of the ride and the quality of the interior. 

I'll try and upload some pics later.

Mine was delivered today: :sun:   Superb Estate SE L Exec 1.4tsi 150 DSG Petrol Blue and Beige Leather.... Lots of options.... overdid it really but haven't bought a new car for so long decided to splurge.

At the time of ordering there was some confusion about whether the interior was alcantara/leather or just leather, and I was half expecting the car to turn up with something other than what I wanted :peek: , Very relieved that wasn't the case.

Ordered 19/1/16 and delivered 10 days before estimated delivery... which I was surprised about given how long some are waiting and have had to wait.

Coming from my ten year old Verso, which has been a great car and very reliable, but is after all .... ten years old! , the Superb feels like a limo!  although I'm a bit daunted at all the tech.

I've only had a chance to do a short run, but am so impressed by the comfort of the ride and the quality of the interior. 

I'll try and upload some pics later.

That really was a fast delivery. Congrats and enjoy

Took delivery today SE Bus Brown DSG 150 Hatch. Been out on a run for past 2 hours. Absolutely delighted ... ACC is great ,DSG grwat,space great very happy indeed.

Dealer not supplied SD card for nav (wrong one in stock) so I hooked up Android Auto, it worked like a dream, Nav, Telephone, Radio app, Google music ...I thought it was top notch. Only problem I have is traffic sign recognition is going a bit daft Exceeding Speed messages popping up at 20mph etc, I think that is due to nav SD card being missing. Think I've worked out how to turn that off for now though.