The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

When it's absolutely peeing it down with air particles and you need to use your windscreen wipers :dull:

I'd like to mention as well they'd been behind me for a while before this, windscreen wipers still on :D new wiper motor time perhaps?

My guess is that because it's a Fiat Punto, the electrics were on the blink. Or the driver forgot it wasn't raining. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

• Like 1

My guess is that because it's a Fiat Punto, the electrics were on the blink. Or the driver forgot it wasn't raining. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

My thoughts on it too. I am sure he will Fix It Again Tomorrow :P 

Passed a herd of British Gas vans likely on there way to a plain or waterhole

I could have got 1 more on there............ 

• Like 1

When it's absolutely peeing it down with air particles and you need to use your windscreen wipers :dull:

I'd like to mention as well they'd been behind me for a while before this, windscreen wipers still on :D new wiper motor time perhaps?

If was a BMW I'd have said it was SWMBO, she does this all the time. Wipers shuddering across a dry screen leaving trails of melted rubber but she just doesn't see it. If I mention it I'm an interfering arsehole. Makes my in car OCD scream.

Doesn't help that the beemer has the worst auto wipers I've ever used (which she won't switch on anyway) and no intermittent wipe.

• Like 1

Fairly standard crap driving, but loving how clear my 2 year old £35 Mobius's are still performing! 

Driver sped through a 30 zone, then a 40 zone to catch me up, then passes me as I enter the NSL forcing me to abort my intention to accelerate and instead reduce speed while the pratt passed with oncoming vehicles then despite the additional gap I created pull back in late........ Then sped off at well over 80mph only for me to catch up half a mile later and watch it tailgate for the next 8 miles until I am right behind it in town at the lights.... 

• Like 1

This, urm, encounter with an old guy on a moped

Watched it a few times and I am still lost as to what I am looking for?? 

• Like 1

Do you not see the old man on the red moped with no helmet and no number plate? :nerd:

Electric ones do not require either :P 

I didn't realise it was electric :x still amused me highly

I assume it lacked the hair drier nose also. Looks like an 'iPed' model. Getting more popular with greater range etc these days. In the UK anyone from 14 years old can use one. No licence, no registration, no MOT, no insurance, no helmet no tax etc etc etc