Superb III Sportline

From the Skoda instagram account

Yes please! There is another photo side on which looks amazing. I wonder if this will turn into another vrs230 saga where we wait all year only to be told limited edition run and despite being available in September none of the dealers have any details.

What I really want to know is which model it will be based off. If SE I will not wait and will just get an L&K (I want dynamic suspension)

If based off SE L or L&K theb I really really really want this!

With leather seats would it still have the diamond stitching?

• Like 1

What I really want to know is which model it will be based off. If SE I will not wait and will just get an L&K (I want dynamic suspension)

but surely it's only the L&K that gets DCC

DCC is optional and it has XDS+ too.

That's looking cool. I thought only 4x4's on Sportline variant.......visible chrome exhausts at last....without them it just looks bland  :thumbdown:  Can you get these chrome exhausts on L&K though?

That's looking cool. I thought only 4x4's on Sportline variant.......visible chrome exhausts at last....without them it just looks bland  :thumbdown:  Can you get these chrome exhausts on L&K though?

You can if its a 280.

Looks like twin exhausts for 280 and pseudo "chrome trim" exhaust for others - as per Mercedes C class.

post-74330-0-84230200-1442557321_thumb.jpg

I could find no mention of it on the UK web site but on the German site it states available as of May 2016.

All the photos I've seen of the "Sportline" are white, but hopefully it won't be any colour you like so long as it's white.

When comparing the yellow-green coloured similar-but-not-the-same Superb 280 shown in Geneva with the current white Sportline pictures - I wonder if you'll get stitching matching the body colour?

I'd be slightly concerned how long that white stitching stays white.

I'm sure the Sportline will appeal to many but I'm in the prefer-the-elegant-demure-look camp.

May 2016 might just be a deal breaker for me. Would need to do 4 new tyres and a 4 year service on my Superb MkII.

I wonder if I can buy a L&K and just switch wheels and black out the chrome. Not worried about the seats

You will have to buy the wheels... They wont swap..

Aaarrrrgghhhh. That's just ruined my week. When's week 22? about April/may?

It's about the last week in May and even if I were to be first in line to be built I still probs wouldn't see the car till end June first 2 weeks of July. Soooooo dissapointed, I can't afford to wait that long.

As predicted here is the response from skoda uk.

"Hi Jamie, at the moment we can not confirm that the Superb Sportline will be coming to the UK, however, this does not mean that it won't in the future. Thanks"

I'very done some searching and come up with nout! Has any of you well connected chaps n chapettes heard / read anymore news other than it is coming after May 2016.

I'm gonna have to push the button soon to aim off for the extending build delays, & would rather wait to know exactly what spec Skoda UK bless or curse the Sportline with before handing over my monies for an SE L estate 2.0 TDI!

• 3 weeks later...

I spotted on Skoda UK's site that they are to do a Octavia VRS 4x4! If they also allow the 4x4 to be optioned with the 230BHP models then heres hoping the same boffins push 4x4 as an option onto the Sportline when it comes. Has anyone any more info gleened from any of the Cheq Skoda Forums? I need to know a suspected Delivery date ASAP or I will resign myself to a lovely but bland SEL estate.

As predicted here is the response from skoda uk.

"Hi Jamie, at the moment we can not confirm that the Superb Sportline will be coming to the UK, however, this does not mean that it won't in the future. Thanks"

Exactly the same response that SUK gave regarding the Octavia VRS 230. That was some months ago and the 230 has only recently appeared on the SUK configurator.