My new red fabia vrs

JamieFabia6Y

Couple updates...

First off with the old knackered rear caliper which was sticking like mad and on with the new one with new disc and pads!

Although we had a slight set back, the brake pipe with the banjo fitting snapped so had to order one which turned out to be different but has been adapted to fit!

Before -

image.jpg

After -

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Them bbs reps looked ****.. They were too wide on the front and it looked like it was 3" higher at the front.

On these wheels it sits very nice, looks like its near enough perfect where its as low as it can go to handle well. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front maybe wants to drop a little to even the gap, bit that maybe the slope of the drive and handbrake causing that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there is a slight slope on the drive but do need to lower the front by an inch maybe...

I have got a lot of stuff in the back of the car at the minute though so once it's emptied again it should sit better :)

• Like 1