My new red fabia vrs

JamieFabia6Y

And test fitted one on the front to see if it would clear the 312s...

Answer... Certainly not, will need some 5-10mm spacers!

Looking very American Lowrider here with it being jacked up :D
image.jpg

Edited by JamieFabia6Y
  • Like 1

Today was a productive day... With many thanks to hutchy once again for helping me out!

Fitted pd150 headbolts along with new rocker cover gasket -

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by JamieFabia6Y
  • Like 1

Well... It's been another productive day once again with many thanks to hutchy!

Coilovers fitted (helpers removed from front)

Whiteline RARB fitted

New wheels fitted on the rear, fronts will be on tomorrow as I need to get tyres replaced.

Also caliper return springs fitted the other day

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by JamieFabia6Y

Great work mate! Lovely looking fabia. Was looking for dare rs my self but ended up with different wheels. Do regret it when looking at this last pic

• Like 1

And also got my self an oil catch can and fitted that -

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks good - have you got links to the catch can and particular hose and filter you used?

• Like 1

Great work mate! Lovely looking fabia. Was looking for dare rs my self but ended up with different wheels. Do regret it when looking at this last pic

Thanks man! I only got the Dare RS wheels because they come up cheap, and i'm very pleased how they look on the car! :)

Its definitley turning into a really nice car, doesnt seem like you've done much but its all adding up!

Front and rear ARB's, 312s, bigger turbo, bigger intercooler, coilovers, wheels, custom exhaust, not much els left to do now! :D

I must tell you that these wheels don't fit on this car. Its looks like a gypsy car. Go with original SKODA/SEAT wheels they look incredible on this car. I have similar brake  disc to yours....they do more noise than standard ones. Next time i am going with original. And please...please, please, please.....replace that nonsense with original air box. Engine will more than thank you for that, because this solution is very poor (hot motor air instead of cold outside one). That RED color is incredible.

I must tell you that these wheels don't fit on this car. Its looks like a gypsy car. Go with original SKODA/SEAT wheels they look incredible on this car. I have similar brake  disc to yours....they do more noise than standard ones. Next time i am going with original. And please...please, please, please.....replace that nonsense with original air box. Engine will more than thank you for that, because this solution is very poor (hot motor air instead of cold outside one). That RED color is incredible.

It's like marmite really... love it or hate it...

Might not be to others taste but that's not my problem, I personally love it!

I do hate marmite though :D

Edited by JamieFabia6Y
  • Like 1

I have to disagree with you. I think the fabia suits this style rather well, it's not my cup of tea but I respect a nice looking car. Air filters fine, that's the whole point of having a intercooler :)

Cars looking really nice mate.

• Like 1

I have to disagree with you. I think the fabia suits this style rather well, it's not my cup of tea but I respect a nice looking car. Air filters fine, that's the whole point of having a intercooler :)

Cars looking really nice mate.

Thanks Stevo :)

It's always nice to hear positive comments, keeps me motivated! All the hard work pays off when people appreciate the car :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cars looking good now buddy! Wheels are definitely marmite! But i like them! Can i ask where did you purchase your turbo from? Looking at getting one for mine!

Thanks dude! :)

I got the turbo from eBay pretty cheap but was brand new from 'Turbo Active' I believe they are based in Stockton / Middlesbrough area...

Cheers buddy will give them a look. I live near darlington. So only a stones throw away from them!

I spoke to them on the phone before I bought my turbo, they seem to know their stuff! It's a shame the turbo I bought wasn't a hybrid but can't grumble for the price I paid! But yeah, it's definitely worth giving them a shout considering you live close to them :)

How much did you pay? If you dont mine me asking? So ive got an idea of whats a good deal ;)

I got mine off eBay through a private seller that had bought the turbo from 'turbo active' so not sure how much he had payed for it but I got it for £300 with full fitting kit :)

Edited by JamieFabia6Y