WRC 66/100 and 88/100

group1rs

As the original owner of this terrific car, I am happy and sad, happy that Pete has done an amazing job of the restoration and sad that the car after being so well looked after for 13 years ended up so bad. :sweat:

Don't worry Gaz I've saved her. Good to chat to you regards Pete

• Like 1

As the original owner of this terrific car, I am happy and sad, happy that Pete has done an amazing job of the restoration and sad that the car after being so well looked after for 13 years ended up so bad. :sweat:

I remember seeing 66 in Spain many years back and meeting you....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Much respect to you Pete!

I would love to put this much detail into my cars but I really don't have the time (or probably inclination if I'm honest). I was happy to give my three a quick de-tar and a shampoo today. Using all Autoglym products. :notme:

• Like 1

Much respect to you Pete!

I would love to put this much detail into my cars but I really don't have the time (or probably inclination if I'm honest). I was happy to give my three a quick de-tar and a shampoo today. Using all Autoglym products. :notme:

Hey thanks for the comment. I'm sure you do more than most with your Autoglym products. Good choice.

Nice seeing 88 getting some attention, cant wait to see what your plans are with this one as im guessing its going bigger and better than ur old one (if thats possible)

• Like 1

Nice seeing 88 getting some attention, cant wait to see what your plans are with this one as im guessing its going bigger and better than ur old one (if thats possible)

The truth is I've no idea what or how this one will turn out

• Like 1