WRC 66/100 and 88/100

group1rs

Do you have a part number and cost for the silver grey carpet, did you purchase via TPS? Looks superb.by the way. Must be really satisfying work.

Part number is 1U2863367K1E5 £264.10 inc VAT. Sean at Tonbridge TPS has 1 in stock. His number is 01892515153

Just seen this thread and read from start to finish, had a mate with a WRC but he just neglected his, this car if it had a soul must have gone to heaven, like a neglected pet adopted by a loving owner, amazing attention to detail , cant wait to see it finished, fantastic work!  

• Like 1

Just seen this thread and read from start to finish, had a mate with a WRC but he just neglected his, this car if it had a soul must have gone to heaven, like a neglected pet adopted by a loving owner, amazing attention to detail , cant wait to see it finished, fantastic work!  

Sad fact is the value of the WRC edition is increasing unlike the standard vRS, because finding a good one is becoming difficult if not impossible. I don't think there are that many RHD ones left.

As the front panel was past its best it needed changing.

AE50EB6D-A1E1-47A9-9ED0-C5DB0D04DE98_zps

80036CA3-3CF6-4D15-AA8B-2E7B13BC0ED2_zps

And so out with the old.

68DC4671-879A-4181-B482-2738FCE31FD6_zps

And in with the new.

980C3A7D-1F92-464B-B5AE-A88C3E1D2D3E_zps

Trouble here is the old one had all the factory stickers on whereas the replacement has none at all.

Trouble here is the old one had all the factory stickers on whereas the replacement has none at all.

Behave Manny, do you really think Pete hasn’t already ordered (or at least is looking for) replacement stickers for the front panel yet?  :D

• Like 2

Behave Manny, do you really think Pete hasn’t already ordered (or at least is looking for) replacement stickers for the front panel yet?  :D

Hehe I have new genuine decals for the panel don't worry.

• Like 4

What you doing with the old panel pete? I need to change mine after finding washers behind the headlights! Another thing not done right when the car was front ended and repaired with wrong parts

What you doing with the old panel pete? I need to change mine after finding washers behind the headlights! Another thing not done right when the car was front ended and repaired with wrong parts

Sorry buddy it's already spoken for.