Skoda Citigo

parks

As per my post 30/09, the brochure has been checked and it does not list anything about the interior light other than there is a delay on it.

• Like 1

I have a 5 door Citigo S 2013 model and only drivers door and boot hatch operate jnterior light.

Looks like Skoda were correct with their assertion that the other doors only activate the interior light if you have central locking. Bit of a cheapskate but it is the bog standard, smallest car in their range and my memories of my Fabia Mk1 classic are that without any extras specified it was really basic.

Edited by peter3197

• 1 month later...

Lets face it guys .If you buy the basic model you want the car that has less things to go wrong, like electric windows,electric and heated mirrors,electric interior lights from all doors and boot lights.The reason I bought my Skoda Citygo was because I wanted a normal and  Skodsaeconomical car to drive without all the problems to maintain.I had priviously owed a Skod  

• Like 1

Lets face it guys .If you buy the basic model you want the car that has less things to go wrong,Like electric windows,electric and heated mirrors,electric interior lights from all doors and boot lights.The reason I bought my Skoda Citygo S was because I wanted a normal and economical car to drive without all the problems to maintain.I had prieviously owed a Skoda Roomster which cost £350 to fix a drivers door electric window.    

At least the OP has had a clear reply from someone with the same model with no central locking.

These little cuts in equipment are what allow them to sell base models at that price break and usually the reason lots of people start adding optional extras :)

Central locking and electric windows was the reason why I bought an SE.

• 4 weeks later...