2015 Name That Car Game pt2

keystonedriving

I remember going to the Motor Show trade day with my Old Man at Earls Court? when I was a kid, saw a 2 door one of these in white with a red pin stripe on the stand, the first time I had sat in tombstone seats, I thought it was awesome compared to it's predecessor, (but I was still at school). Except this one would have had 4 doors and low backs.

My dad had the 2.0 GT 4 door in HK - bronze with vinyl roof. I had a GXL at uni for a while - all orange with dukes of hazard flag on roof and air horns.....sold it to a banger racer I think, or was that the hillman avenger ;)

Edited by Wile7

Sorry for delay gents....not French, it is Japanese and Mender is almost spot on with the Mitsubishi Colt....

It's a Mitsubishi Lancer from 1986

post-125322-0-99533200-1452636596_thumb.jpg

post-125322-0-03103200-1452636611_thumb.jpg

Just knew I recognised the little stumpy lights switch gear, been going through all the cars I had been in. Used one in the 80's a few times ours were Mitsubishi Galant Turbo's had a few on the fleet.

Edited by Defenderben