2015 Name That Car Game pt2

keystonedriving

God I fllking HATE this DAMNED AWFUL pc, got the car picture, nothing fllking works, no crop available, Microsoddingsoft not fllking working, now quite happy to throw it on the fllking fire

Someone please go, sorry, I am trying, now FURIOUS, caps lock works at random as does touchpad and highlights all in blue then deletes, lost 80 mins work today and constant typos from cheap slow sticking keys, Packard Bell can go rot in hell

Well I was pretty close with my Daimler ds420 gues then... The jag mk x was renamed the jag 420g which was then extended by 21 inches with a subtle rebody to create the Daimler ds420 limo...;-)

• Like 2

Well I was pretty close with my Daimler ds420 gues then... The jag mk x was renamed the jag 420g which was then extended by 21 inches with a subtle rebody to create the Daimler ds420 limo...;-)

Does that mean you will post one?!!

Hurrah

Feeling your pain - I'm on a 10 year old acer laptop that was pedestrian when new.

Dell number one lost hard drive, replaced it, lost it again.  Battery and lead problems from new too.

Dell number two never worked right, endless charging issues, freezing, touchpad issues, finally died when I thumped the touchpad.

Mother buys this Packard Bell, hates it with a passion, replaces with iPadMini

I "acquire" it and am glad to have internet and print-ability but it really is hopeless, achingly slow, dreadful keypad, touchpad operates with vibration from typing and deletes stuff, A and E keys need stabbing to work, capslock comes on at random and Microsoft stuff is confused on it too.  Stroke-inducing stress-causing hideous piece of Chinese junk.

Text above typed 4x, corrected 23x, it is that bad

Apparently the best MK10 was the DR450 4.5 V8 engined prototype built after Jag took over Daimler - a rocket ship by those reports that got out.

Probably not as quick as this monster Jag though:

http://www.premiumclassiccars.com/carlistings/1959-jaguar-mark-ix-with-wow-v12-factor/

Edited by camelspyyder

re posting pics.

i couldn't do it at first but then started a free account at photobucket.

now I just upload a picture to photobucket which then gives me copyable links to the picture - I post the links in here and you see the pic.

re posting pics.

i couldn't do it at first but then started a free account at photobucket.

now I just upload a picture to photobucket which then gives me copyable links to the picture - I post the links in here and you see the pic.

But do you crop it there as my pc has "crop" misted out

Yes it is a Jag-Wah Mk X  :notme:

pretty effing gangsta too!

JAAAG_zpsivtveiui.jpg

I didn't even photoshop the emblem off the centre caps...

Nice car, but the rims are disgusting IMHO. Could we please have regulations prohibiting alloy rims on classic cars? Steel or spoke, thank you!

As camelspyyder says, Photobucket's a great tool for pics/links. And yes, you can crop pics in PB as well.

• Like 1

It looks like a giant Dinky toy..... :D

I agree, gorgeous car but wrong rims IMHO. Would look better on some deep dish, black centred, chrome edged Compomotives or Revolutions I think.

72 spoke rudge hub chrome wires are the only thing for a classic jag

Indeedy. As well as for other classics - Alvis for instance. After browsing through quite a few pics of the Bristol 405 I was surprised that not a single one had spoke rims mounted, only steel (no modern alloys, thank God). Wouldn't spokes go nice with the Bristol, too?

I think Ian Callums MK2 looks great on these modern spoked alloys....complete with knock off hubs.

img_2264.jpg

And this looks great on Minilites....

1964_Jaguar_MkII_Sedan_For_Sale_Restored

Edited by Wile7
  • Like 1

Yes, the marvellous Panhard Dyna Z!

ntc5_full_zpsnx4vhugd.jpg

aluninium body (on the first models), electromagnetic clutch, and you never risked blowing the head gasket - cylinder heads were non-removable. And, as Magic62 said, "strange wipers".

Nice and clean interior with no unnecessary extras:

61b108ae-ad97-11e5-83b1-01ad60584486.jpg

Edited by swedishskoda

I didn't think the clap hands wipers to be that strange compared to the rest of the car, they were a great example of different thinking. I'd love one.

'ave this.

739960f8-19e8-4686-b6f4-cd1c9341baa2_zps