Spaceback SE Sport Ordered

Looks really nice that does!

How you liking it ? does it drive well ?

Im loving it and it drives really well. It only had 9 miles on the clock when i got it so am taking it easy but it feels much quicker already than i expected it to. The seats are great as well and the kids love the pano roof. The stero/nav unit is a big step up from the Garmin unit in the ibiza. Very happy with it :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Car is been delivered on this coming Monday,

Guess i need to print off a spec list to ensure all the spec is there!

liveseytowers - did you go for the LED DRL's?

I didnt as the car was already in the docks so i had to take it as it came which was with a space saver wheel as the only extra. One thing i noticed is that it doesn't have a glasses holder which i thought the brochure said it would.

Car is been delivered on this coming Monday,

Guess i need to print off a spec list to ensure all the spec is there!

liveseytowers - did you go for the LED DRL's?

Just had a look at the brochure and it says glasses holder is standard on se but i cant find it on my sport. Also my lights turn off when i turn my engine off and turn on when i turn it on. Is this standard or an extra?

Just had a look at the brochure and it says glasses holder is standard on se but i cant find it on my sport. Also my lights turn off when i turn my engine off and turn on when i turn it on. Is this standard or an extra?

Thats standard on a lot of cars now, if you turn off in the dipped beam they turn off but turn off with sides they stay on.

Are you leasing so getting it delivered to home rather than picking it up from a dealer? Looking forward to hearing what you think of it. Ive nearly done 300 miles in mine and slowly getting use to how it drives. Loving the engine compared to my previous 1.4 it feels so much quicker. Inside is a nice place to be as well.

Are you leasing so getting it delivered to home rather than picking it up from a dealer? Looking forward to hearing what you think of it. Ive nearly done 300 miles in mine and slowly getting use to how it drives. Loving the engine compared to my previous 1.4 it feels so much quicker. Inside is a nice place to be as well.

Yeah, Got it on a 2 year lease, fully maintained and insured. 1.4 tdi.

• Like 1

Oh yes - compared with a 1.4 Ibiza, the 1.2 Rapid is a rocket ship :thumbup:

(I have both)

• Like 1

Thats good to hear as i was expecting slightly better mpg but thats to be expected when im still on my first tank :)

Yes I was fairly dismayed with 39mpg from the first tank, but by the 5th fill up it was doing 49mpg - so it loosened up a lot.

• Like 1

I've averaged 49.8mpg over 1200 miles. That's calculated brim to brim. The cold doesn't help for sure.

Enjoy your new car mate. A couple of interior rattle aside I'm very pleased with my SE Tech.

• Like 1