2014 Superb Greenline S Estate

Greenline3Matt

I've owned my 2014 Greenline S estate for a few weeks now and I have some minor changes planned - to personalise as opposed to modify. 

I really like the colour - Petrol Blue - it reminds me of my mates old R33 GTS-t that he has and it always looked awesome. In my mind the colour lends itself to juxtaposing with black/darker colours. With that in mind I will be making a few changes. 

Firstly - Wheels. The standard 16" Spectrums do not do much for me and although smart do not create the look I want. These will be replaced very soon...watch this space.

Secondly - The grill. There is a bit too much chrome for me...a Super Skoda black grill and surround is currently nestling in my garage awaiting fitting (Not by me...those clips are a nightmare).

Thirdly - The windows.  I think a dark tint will look the part - rear windows only of course :)

Beyond that i'm not too sure at the moment; I may look into upgrading the interior lighting to LED to brighted things up and I am always on the lookout for inspiration. I did take a long look at the front splitters on Super Skoda but I am not sure about the lower height and kerbs! It would like cool though :)

Anyway - for now I will share a couple of pictures of how it currently sits.

post-134283-0-90693400-1445344609_thumb.jpg

post-134283-0-73229400-1445344627_thumb.jpg

post-134283-0-85634700-1445344637_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick update. I've booked the car in to have the tints done and a Superchips re-map...should be good!

Please let us know how the re-map works out. It will be interesting.

• Like 1

The re-map results are stunning. I now have 148bhp and a huge increase in torque (I can't remember the figure). It's totally transformed the car and is now much more punchy and gutsy when you need it to be. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Shaunieboy said:

Where did you get those tailpipe (trims?) I would quite like that mod for my gl 3. Yours looks great by the way 

Thanks! I got them off EBay ages ago and only recently got around to fitting them!

• Like 1