Styling discounts & seasonal offers

ChrisRs

Perfect timing matie - I've had a few people at work asking about deals on snowfoam just recently.

Many thanks for sharing  :thumbup:

An even better deal from DW 5L Car Chem Snow foam  £12.99 plus p&p

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=370667

• Like 2

AVC - AdvancedVehicleCare:-

A new company on the scene - but popular on the .:R36 forum at the moment.

Thought to share the link and this upcoming Black Friday code....

Code is BLACKFRIDAY

35% off between now and midnight Friday; free delivery on orders over £50.

http://www.advancedvehiclecare.co.uk/

• Like 1

Very good price - shame they do not fit any of the cars in the "family fleet"

Edit (just seen they also do the other bulb styles)

Edited by M12MKD

Do you know from Facebook if BMD are doing anything for Black Friday mate?

Hi Ben - there was some mention of upcoming deals; but no detail as yet that I can see.

If I recall correctly though - last year he was doing 33% off "most" waxes in December.

I'll keep an eye on the BMD page and let you know ASAP.

Cheers,

Ste.

• Like 1

Hi Ben - there was some mention of upcoming deals; but no detail as yet that I can see.

If I recall correctly though - last year he was doing 33% off "most" waxes in December.

I'll keep an eye on the BMD page and let you know ASAP.

Cheers,

Ste.

Cheers Ste, legend!
  • Like 1

Cheers Ste, legend!

Hi Ben - i dropped Stevie a message on FB to check out the plan.

Reply below..

"Black friday sale beginning at midnight thursday night ,with huge reductions all over the site ,no to be missed"

Hope you get what you are looking for, at a great price  :thumbup:

Cheers,

Ste.

• Like 1

Hi Ben - i dropped Stevie a message on FB to check out the plan.

Reply below..

"Black friday sale beginning at midnight thursday night ,with huge reductions all over the site ,no to be missed"

Hope you get what you are looking for, at a great price [emoji106]

Cheers,

Ste.

Thanks Ste.

Appreciate it. I'm spoilt for choice in waxes to buy. Think it's either BMD Taurus or Waxaddict Quartz.

• Like 1

Thanks Ste.

Appreciate it. I'm spoilt for choice in waxes to buy. Think it's either BMD Taurus or Waxaddict Quartz.

Decisions decisions....  ;)

BMD Taurus is on the .:R36 now and performing very well; easy to use as with all the BMD waxes;

but if the sale allows... i would recommend Morpheus or Nemesis perhaps - which i use more often.

That said....

Now that you mention WaxAddict Quartz.... that's on my list to acquire.... so i would love to hear your extremely valued feedback on that one!!

Let us know how you get on buddy  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Decisions decisions....  ;)

BMD Taurus is on the .:R36 now and performing very well; easy to use as with all the BMD waxes;

but if the sale allows... i would recommend Morpheus or Nemesis perhaps - which i use more often.

That said....

Now that you mention WaxAddict Quartz.... that's on my list to acquire.... so i would love to hear your extremely valued feedback on that one!!

Let us know how you get on buddy  :thumbup:

Will do mate, Quartz is winning for me at the moment. 

Just seen the AP sale so going to have to grab a pot of Intensify for that price, bargain!

Hoping CarPro do something too as really want to try the new product they've just released, Essence. 

• Like 2

Will do mate, Quartz is winning for me at the moment. 

Just seen the AP sale so going to have to grab a pot of Intensify for that price, bargain!

Hoping CarPro do something too as really want to try the new product they've just released, Essence. 

Nice one - selfishly..... i think you should get Quartz and tell me its definitely worth a purchase!  :p

On the AP sale - precisely that! i've used AP Intensify on a few cars over 2015;

So now the sale is on i've informed all the guys to go grab a bargain who wanted it!

I know Shaun has been doing the same - he was amazed by AP Intensify; show wax results with virtually no effort!

For me its between either Definitive Cora or AP Intensify as my product of the year  :thumbup:

If anyone on here liked Power Maxed products or fancies trying them...head over to halfords, most of the range is 50% for 24 hours prior to black friday. 

Winter Coat - £7.49

Jet |Wash and Wax 5L - £9.99 etc.....

• Like 3

Nice one - selfishly..... i think you should get Quartz and tell me its definitely worth a purchase! [emoji14]

On the AP sale - precisely that! i've used AP Intensify on a few cars over 2015;

So now the sale is on i've informed all the guys to go grab a bargain who wanted it!

I know Shaun has been doing the same - he was amazed by AP Intensify; show wax results with virtually no effort!

For me its between either Definitive Cora or AP Intensify as my product of the year [emoji106]

Product of the year was easily Intensify For me until I purchased Definitive Cora.. That's a difficult one!

Had show been released this year.. hands down winner but it wasn't haha.

Wax addict quartz a new one to the market?

Some top deals and information on here guys! :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If anyone on here liked Power Maxed products or fancies trying them...head over to halfords, most of the range is 50% for 24 hours prior to black friday. 

Winter Coat - £7.49

Jet |Wash and Wax 5L - £9.99 etc.....

Power Maxed own Offer HERE too

Edited by ChrisRs

Thanks Ste.

I've had my eye on Quartz for a while now. Really fancy giving it a go but it's a little too pricey for me.

DJ Supernatural Hybrid Nano sounds similar in principle and is £40 so tempted by that if I can find it on offer tomorrow.

• Like 1