What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Lovely Friday delivery today.... Definitive Wax Ascari Limited Edition 18 of 36.

Many thanks to Marc Leddy at "Polished & Waxed" for arranging this one [emoji106]

13466097_10207951650803794_5981861672378

Nice buy! I had my eye on this! Look forward to the review buddy!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice buy! I had my eye on this! Look forward to the review buddy!

Thanks Karl - Welcome back mate.... :thumbup:

Hoping to get a review of this done soon - for sure!

Btw - you will need to pop over to the detailing den... i have something for you.... :happy:;):thumbup:

• Like 2

Thanks Karl - Welcome back mate.... [emoji106]

Hoping to get a review of this done soon - for sure!

Btw - you will need to pop over to the detailing den... i have something for you.... :happy:;) [emoji106]

Great stuff!

Oh... sweet! A fan of surprises! Haha! I'll have to pop round mate cause I still have your Blackmax Polish in the garage!

• Like 1

Bought and used Autoglym Metal Polish for the exhaust tips today - real easy to apply AND remove - did a great job. Sincere apologies, didn't get chance to get the camera out! Doh!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bought another obsession wax to add to my growing collection,this time its a limited edition show wax called Euphoric (only 24 pots made)

004_zpsv0ipbkdf.jpg

Cant wait to try it out now

• Like 4

Megs Endurance tyre gel.....some report flinging of product, any such problems here?

Bilt Hamber fallout remover....originally looked at BH Auto Wheels, as a specific wheel cleaner but reports suggest the fallout remover is the same product but less viscous. Thought I could kill two birds with one stone here, paintwork and wheels.

• Like 3

Megs Endurance tyre gel.....some report flinging of product, any such problems here?

Bilt Hamber fallout remover....originally looked at BH Auto Wheels, as a specific wheel cleaner but reports suggest the fallout remover is the same product but less viscous. Thought I could kill two birds with one stone here, paintwork and wheels.

I've used endurance tyre gel before and never had it fling off

• Like 1

Stopped off to see Simon at the iShine stand when we were at DubFiction 2016 yesterday.

Kindly offered a discount for myself and Alan on a couple of purchases....

I've been eager  to try this out - as it did well on the Forensic Detailers QD review.

13734697_10208128520065415_1751540364_n.

• Like 3

Stopped off to see Simon at the iShine stand when we were at DubFiction 2016 yesterday.

I've been eager  to try this out - as it did well on the Forensic Detailers QD review.

Done and dusted is a very good q/d. I really need to buy some more of this

• Like 1

I've been eager to try this out - as it did well on the Forensic Detailers QD review.

Let us know how you get on, Ste. Very interested in this product!

• Like 2

I've been eager to try this out - as it did well on the Forensic Detailers QD review.

Gets some rave reviews this product! Interested on your thoughts!

• Like 1

Gets some rave reviews this product! Interested on your thoughts!

I was going to do a mid-week detail tonight and test it....

But its Scorchio - and my good lady has offered to take me to a local beer garden instead... sorry! :beer: :beer: :beer:

• Like 2

I was going to do a mid-week detail tonight and test it....

But its Scorchio - and my good lady has offered to take me to a local beer garden instead... sorry! [emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji481]

Hahaha an irresistible offer! Enjoy!

• Like 1

Recently bought a bottle of Megs Gold Class shampoo and a bottle of Sonax BSD from EuroCarParts. 

Am in need of a new snowfoam and possible alternative to Autofinesse Citrus Power if anyone can recommend anything decent..? 

• Like 4

Recently bought a bottle of Megs Gold Class shampoo and a bottle of Sonax BSD from EuroCarParts. 

Am in need of a new snowfoam and possible alternative to Autofinesse Citrus Power if anyone can recommend anything decent..?

I've been using Bilt Hamber Autofoam and like this a lot, works a treat even via a pump sprayer!

• Like 1

Not exactly what you'd call a traditional detailing product.......a 750ml bottle of window cleaner from Wilko.....at 75p vs the few quid for my usual Autoglym fast glass cleaner I thought it's worth a punt!

Tried it this aft on all interior car windows as well as outside dirty side windows as an experiment. Suffice to say this stuff performed just as well as the AG cleaner, very quick and easy to use leaving a perfectly clean window. The real test was on the windscreen interior but it passed with flying colours!

post-56219-0-23460000-1469106927_thumb.jpeg

post-56219-0-79906600-1469106959_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

I've been using Bilt Hamber Autofoam and like this a lot, works a treat even via a pump sprayer!

I had heard good things about that snowfoam. Will be using my pressure washer so have just got to go for it and decide on one now I think. 

• Like 1

On the recommendation of others on this wonderful forum, I now own a clay mitt, very good it is too.

• Like 2

Nice fast and efficient order from Andy at CYR....

New batch of drying towels arrived - got 1 for Karl, myself and another detailing buddy.

Also got some samples of nice Autoperfekt products i fancied.

Nice of Andy to thrown in a couple of freebies.... his new purple MF and a mystery wax to test!  :sun:

13718616_10208165711555179_1035335039564

• Like 1

Nice fast and efficient order from Andy at CYR....

New batch of drying towels arrived - got 1 for Karl, myself and another detailing buddy.

Also got some samples of nice Autoperfekt products i fancied.

Nice of Andy to thrown in a couple of freebies.... his new purple MF and a mystery wax to test! :sun:

13718616_10208165711555179_1035335039564

Cheers for letting me jump in on the order buddy! Much appreciated! Cracking delivery service from Andy & a pleasure to deal with & speak to also!

Dad's car is in need of some tlc tomorrow so first chance to try it providing the weather allows!

b50b741c2d74106e5d9fdbaf279f0bf2.jpg

• Like 3