What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

The Frost car care order arrived today.... both Karl and I were interested in the Onyx Tyre dressing.

Many thanks to Leanne and Julian for emails and helping out whilst the website was offline recently.

Especially nice that they threw in a freebie sample pack for us to try more of the range. [emoji106]

12241507_10206397183863092_6911466171294

Was very good of them! I'll bob over at the weekend for them if that's cool?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Used my Power Maxed Winter Coat today.

Misted on a wet car and towel dried. Wasn't hugely slick surface after but was very nice and silky smooth. Was so easy and quick to use this way. Smells lovely of cinnamon.

Will work well for adding extra protection over the winter months.

I await the beading...

• Like 1

The first part of the Autobrite Sale consignment arrived today.... [emoji106]

12249566_10206426266590142_5084745138438

Nice haul! Got mine coming tomorrow! Didn't order much like due to having all my KKD stuff & 0102 due end of the month.. [emoji12]

Edited by KarlvRS1991

Just ordered 5 litres of Sonax BSD, noticed 750ml was on offer and looked at the 5 litre monster, works out loads cheaper and I love BSD. (CYC site)

With 2 microfibre applicator pads.

Should keep me going for a wee while!

I'll have 5 litres of BSD, 5 litres of Tardis and 5 litres of G101. Time to call the family and offer my services with all this product! (Although they are all swirled to death)

• Like 1

Trying my hand at some AD products, heard good things on citrus wash & PV shampoo. Ordered in the sales!

Also thanks to Stephen on the offer to jump in on the order from frost car care. Decided on the sample pack to try most of the range! 439dae11812ce6a2aa51c5584eaf0430.jpg

• Like 1

Trying my hand at some AD products, heard good things on citrus wash & PV shampoo. Ordered in the sales!

Also thanks to Stephen on the offer to jump in on the order from frost car care. Decided on the sample pack to try most of the range! 439dae11812ce6a2aa51c5584eaf0430.jpg

Nice one Karl. :thumbup:

I'm finding most of the Frost gear is lacking in any nice fragrance options..... other than strong chemicals :sick:

Not a problem as such - as long as they perform well on the car.

Just makes you wonder how many other chemicals are used to "add" fragrance or "mask" the base chemicals on other brands.

Nice one Karl. [emoji106]

I'm finding most of the Frost gear is lacking in any nice fragrance options..... other than strong chemicals :sick:

Not a problem as such - as long as they perform well on the car.

Just makes you wonder how many other chemicals are used to "add" fragrance or "mask" the base chemicals on other brands.

I had a really good smell of these last night and you're correct. The shampoo even lacks a good scent.. if they do the job then great but.. I'll be doing some testing with them hopefully weekend or next week!

BTW. Don't smell the fall out remover. Iron X hasn't a patch on the stench of this!

• Like 1

bought a Auto Perfection Pro Wax Applicator along with some air fresheners and some Clarity QD. 15% discount code was nice too. Hopefully get them before the weekend!

Intensify with clarity on top is a cracking combo! Enjoy! [emoji106] [emoji106]

• Like 2

bought a Auto Perfection Pro Wax Applicator along with some air fresheners and some Clarity QD. 15% discount code was nice too. Hopefully get them before the weekend!

Sounds good Ben. Clarity QD is very very slick and great gloss levels; so easy to use as well.

But unfortunately has minimal durability, so I primarily use it on Show n Shine days. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Really is great service! Enjoy putting it to use!

Absolutely - well mate, as i said the other night - ideal for those little jobs and tricky spots.

It'll be set up for 2" an 3" pads full time basically - so borrow it for a play some time....  :thumbup:

Between this Flex and the Vertool-12e, i think it's sorted.

• Like 1

Sounds like your pretty well set up now! Wear some gloves! It's bloody freezing this weekend haha!

Giving the R36 some love or a friends motor?

Time on SWMBO's car tomorrow basically - and a play with this new toy.

Yes i have insulatig gloves and more; just in case....

I was out for a few beers with a mate today, whose S4 needs work soon.

So i'll let you know.... that might be a good practice on a few fronts.

All issues left after dealer paint defect/repairs basically....  :giggle: