What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Weather didn't look to good for Sunday when I last checked so I'm going to move a few bits round in the garage and put it in there and get the lights set up etc.

I was gonna test the Adams shampoo on the vRS buddy so no rush. Although I could drop round Thursday if your about and pick up the sale stuff we saved postage on?

Great stuff. Just give me a shout as and when. I'll be up early doors cause the missus is working so!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

OK - any night except Friday is fine; make sure the boot of the vRS is empty - you have plenty to collect! ;)

I'll double check with SWMBO that Sunday is free..... but sounds like a plan! :thumbup:

• Like 1

OK - any night except Friday is fine; make sure the boot of the vRS is empty - you have plenty to collect! ;)

I'll double check with SWMBO that Sunday is free..... but sounds like a plan! [emoji106]

Should hopefully get over tomorrow then mate. Will text you if anything comes up though!

Yeah no rush! Let's just hope the weather changes...

• Like 1

Today's delivery - 20% off at i4detailing outlet....  my 2016 shampoo sorted!

Used this on and off for the last 18 months and simply have not found better...

I also passed my spare 1L bottle of Britemax Cleanmax onto Alan blueR36 :thumbup:

4BA21A63-6CBC-45EE-833D-6EFC44C7BBEC_zps

• Like 2

Another haul from the sales. Should keep me going through 2016. 15 liters of Snowfoam, stock up on IPA & Fallout remover too. 1686fdfdf8f2fb98e1287ed1f53dddf0.jpg

Nice one Karl.... the Car-Chem joint order was a great idea!

I cannot believe the pallet worth of 5L stuff that turned up; and still the flat rate £4.99 postage on all that. 

Well packed and intact on arrival. I think that will be my annual order with Car-Chem now...  :thumbup:

Shampoo, Snowfoam, IPA, Fallout remover ....5L tubs galore.

Still.... glad to get the garage space back now you have collected!!!   :giggle:  ;)  :rofl:

• Like 1

Nice one Karl.... the Car-Chem joint order was a great idea!

I cannot believe the pallet worth of 5L stuff that turned up; and still the flat rate £4.99 postage on all that.

Well packed and intact on arrival. I think that will be my annual order with Car-Chem now... [emoji106]

Shampoo, Snowfoam, IPA, Fallout remover ....5L tubs galore.

Still.... glad to get the garage space back now you have collected!!! :giggle:;):rofl:

Extremely good postage price & exceptional prices for the goods too! Cannot complain at all! Again, thanks for the joint order & storing for me until pick up. Much appreciated!

DSC_1039_zpstnf9ke6q.jpg yay my black Friday deals are all finally here. Hopefully the weather will hold out this weekend to give a try.

Nice haul from the sales mate. I've heard some good reviews on Dat Wax & also Madcow UV QD spray. Supposedly one of the wettest look QD'S. Enjoy!

• Like 1

DSC_1039_zpstnf9ke6q.jpg yay my black Friday deals are all finally here. Hopefully the weather will hold out this weekend to give a try.

Nice order Sean.  :thumbup:

I would be very interested in your thoughts on Dat Wax.

It was offered as a bolt-on to one of the Wax Packs this year - but I didn't accept this one.

Nice order Sean.  :thumbup:

I would be very interested in your thoughts on Dat Wax.

It was offered as a bolt-on to one of the Wax Packs this year - but I didn't accept this one.

cheers mate hopefully try this Saturday weather permitting, I mean for the price of the wax couldn't say no.
  • Like 1

cheers mate hopefully try this Saturday weather permitting, I mean for the price of the wax couldn't say no.

Nice one - it does look to be an awesome finish on the pour - if nothing else....

I didn't see many reviews - so very much looking forward to your thoughts and first impression when applied!  :thumbup:

I was going to stock up on the latest sales, but as new to this game, I decided to just get a few small bottles and see what works for me.

Kind of all excited about trying a few things! Not been this eager to clean the car since my first car many years ago now.

• Like 3

Its an obsession .....Be very careful

Remember this fact...Car cleaning must be done regularly or its very hard work....a fact often overlooked

You don't need expensive products and high tech bits and pieces to do a good job either

Some basic knowledge and common sense is however, taken for granted

• Like 1

I was going to stock up on the latest sales, but as new to this game, I decided to just get a few small bottles and see what works for me.

Kind of all excited about trying a few things! Not been this eager to clean the car since my first car many years ago now.

Very wise move - use what works, what you have confidence in then simply keep up a good regular detailing routine.

The very decent community on here will see you right and advice well given their knowledge and/or expertise.

Some of the guys even share some products and samples - which is generous and great for all concerned. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Its an obsession .....Be very careful

Remember this fact...Car cleaning must be done regularly or its very hard work....a fact often overlooked

You don't need expensive products and high tech bits and pieces to do a good job either

Some basic knowledge and common sense is however, taken for granted

very true, I've had the Octavia for nearly 3 months and I've washed it 4 times. Since doing it's first detail, it's a piece of cake to wash now.

Sure after the winter it will need another day of work on it......but then the upkeep is sooo much easier! Which I think has helped my new found love of it. Before it was hard work for not overly impressive results (probably because I hadn't waxed the car in over a year each time).

You're so right. I was going to take off the wheels do the arches, suspension etc, but lucky my finger sort of stopped that, yes for sure I can see how easy it is to get carried away!! :)

My other half comment made me laugh, when I said I'll wash the car before we go away on our holiday up north "You washed it two weeks ago, it clean, and what's the point it will just get dirty again"

Very wise move - use what works, what you have confidence in then simply keep up a good regular detailing routine.

The very decent community on here will see you right and advice well given their knowledge and/or expertise.

Some of the guys even share some products and samples - which is generous and great for all concerned. :thumbup:

So true, both yourself and Chris have given me so much info and feedback! And the good thing is that no brand is right or totally wrong. So it means I don't feel a dilbert getting the wrong brand!

• Like 2

So true, both yourself and Chris have given me so much info and feedback! And the good thing is that no brand is right or totally wrong. So it means I don't feel a dilbert getting the wrong brand!

Theres no such thing as wrong brand, just that some are better than others.....Price also means nothing...Even the expensive Ceramic potions being banded about, will come down in price

Its apparently the way to go for the future....personally I am going to invest for my clients in sealants of the Si kind...for myself..thats another matter

Thanks for the positive comments...it means a lot......All you have to do is ask

Good luck with the other half ...LOL

• Like 1

My bundle arrived today from KKD. SF missing but I'm sure Marc will sort that out. Eager to try this mist/purity combo. Also got some cherry wash, looking forward to trying that too and comparing with my other shampoos. As luck would have it I was asking about smelly sprays last week. Seems one has been chucked in for free too. I'll let you know if it lasts!

• Like 1