What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Some BMD Revolutions wheel waxes turned up this morning. A lot earlier than I expected lol!

0b6190b62c1ee7281cd6b6b425472819.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ohhhh very nice - looking forward to your thoughts on this one.

I haven't decided between the BMD or DW wheel wax as a purchase.

...still using Angelwax Bilberry wheels for now. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ohhhh very nice - looking forward to your thoughts on this one.

I haven't decided between the BMD or DW wheel wax as a purchase.

...still using Angelwax Bilberry wheels for now. [emoji106]

I've seen some great reviews on this and got it a great price! Always welcome to borrow for a test when you need it mate!

• Like 1

I've seen some great reviews on this and got it a great price! Always welcome to borrow for a test when you need it mate!

Excellent - I might take you up on that at some point Karl.

Many thanks! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ordered myself a few little goodies today:

- Autofinesse Oblitarate to replace my autoglym tar remover which is all but finished

- Autoglym interior shampoo (I have found to be great on car matts and interior carpets)

- Car Pro Iron X LS apparently a new formula that smells a bit better! That's good to know as it can't smell any worse...

- Gtechniq G5 as I have just run out and find it a brilliant product for glass and Perspex

- 303 Aerospace Protectant to try out alongside Car Pro PERL to see which one I prefer as a dressing mainly for plastics and rubber

• Like 2

Ordered myself a few little goodies today:

- Autofinesse Oblitarate to replace my autoglym tar remover which is all but finished

- Autoglym interior shampoo (I have found to be great on car matts and interior carpets)

- Car Pro Iron X LS apparently a new formula that smells a bit better! That's good to know as it can't smell any worse...

- Gtechniq G5 as I have just run out and find it a brilliant product for glass and Perspex

- 303 Aerospace Protectant to try out alongside Car Pro PERL to see which one I prefer as a dressing mainly for plastics and rubber

Nice order there Chris  :thumbup:

I have used them all except AF Oblitarate; but i know Karl uses it and rates it highly.

Looking forward to seeing the results - sounds like you have a big detail planned.  :happy:

• Like 1

Nice order there Chris [emoji106]

I have used them all except AF Oblitarate; but i know Karl uses it and rates it highly.

Looking forward to seeing the results - sounds like you have a big detail planned. :happy:

AF ObliTARate is a very good product! Really like the stuff. Some good buys there!

• Like 1

New arrivals!

d780405280a937917f97046a43cf27f2.jpg

Nice order there Karl.  :thumbup:

I absolutely love those Concours Drying towels; in fact so does anyone who touches them really.

They feel like they should be buffing towels really perhaps; so soft and a deep long pile to the fibres plus they wash very well too.

• Like 1

Nice order there Karl. [emoji106]

I absolutely love those Concours Drying towels; in fact so does anyone who touches them really.

They feel like they should be buffing towels really perhaps; so soft and a deep long pile to the fibres plus they wash very well too.

They are beautiful! Can't wait to put them to use again! Just washed them ready to put away until the next wash! I very rarely use drying towels now but these are brilliant!

• Like 1

Just re-ordered another batch of these ELWIS LED torches; seriously good, very useful and well built.

I ordered 5 off, a couple of months back.... but anyone who has seen them in use

has been so impressed they wanted one there and then.... so i gave all mine away.  :giggle:

Super bright 5-LED, magnetic base and long battery life.... i have one in both cars, the garage, on the detailing trolley and more!  :thumbup:

DE4670CF-25E1-4FAE-9E78-85F1603A19DF_zps

• Like 2

Just re-ordered another batch of these ELWIS LED torches; seriously good, very useful and well built.

I ordered 5 off, a couple of months back.... but anyone who has seen them in use

has been so impressed they wanted one there and then.... so i gave all mine away. :giggle:

Super bright 5-LED, magnetic base and long battery life.... i have one in both cars, the garage, on the detailing trolley and more! [emoji106]

DE4670CF-25E1-4FAE-9E78-85F1603A19DF_zps

I love mine! Great torches, good swirl & defect spotters too!

• Like 1

Delivery #2 of today... 3ddd7abe467b74fbec1192394305875a.jpg

Nice order mate let me know how you get on, I just seen these from www.thecarsalon.Co.UK at £15.

It's one of them where you really can't say no too lol

• Like 2

Nice order mate let me know how you get on, I just seen these from www.thecarsalon.Co.UK at £15.

It's one of them where you really can't say no too lol

They were to cheap to say no haha! No idea why I ordered both either if I'm honest, just adds to collection LOL!

• Like 2

They were to cheap to say no haha! No idea why I ordered both either if I'm honest, just adds to collection LOL!

haha - nice one Karl; i have to be honest - i got the Death Star one too!

Seemed the right thing to do with the launch of the new movie as well.   :thumbup:

• Like 2

haha - nice one Karl; i have to be honest - i got the Death Star one too!

Seemed the right thing to do with the launch of the new movie as well. [emoji106]

I'll bring them over at some point for you to try mate.

Apparently they're good for masking defects etc. Some of the photos I've seen are a bit OTT though lol!

• Like 1

I'll bring them over at some point for you to try mate.

Apparently they're good for masking defects etc. Some of the photos I've seen are a bit OTT though lol!

Yes - they look an interesting product for certain applications;

i'll be interested in your thoughts on these - if you find a suitable application/car.  :thumbup:

• Like 1