Paris attacks

gadgetman

On the Syrian passport 'clue' ISIS apparently stole blank Syrian passports and equipment to make these passports 'valid'.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/15/why-syrian-refugee-passport-found-at-paris-attack-scene-must-be-treated-with-caution

This old news.... yet they are still treating Syrian passports as genuine, even now.

Quoted post edited.

Well that's a great display of vitriolic bile.

If you would like to compare Christian values to those of other religions then maybe a quick glance at the history of the British empire or the history of the US?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Edited by Welsh_kai_boy
  • Like 1

All sympathy goes out to those who have been affected by the atrocities in Paris -- truly mind-blowing that anyone could possibly inflict this sort of carnage on any fellow human beings.

I must admit that I am amazed, shocked and distressed about the way this thread has descended into the collection of posts which are directly personal and extremely offensive to individual beliefs, and the disgraceful conduct of some of the members involved.............

Mike

Well said Mike - it's easy to see just from some of the comments in this thread how things could degenerate pretty quickly in real life and result in what has just been experienced in Paris, and is still being experienced across the world...   very sad to see.

Anyone see the "refugees" in (I think) Holland, complaining outside of the emergency shelter assigned to them, because they dont have a TV in each room, and they dont like the food.

There are our own homeless & starving who need feeding, & this lot take the p155................

This is the unfortunate thing....people forget that we in this country have strived, our parents did, grandparents did etc...........they want to be in the 21st century & have all the advantages it brings & KEEP their culture with out having to strive fro several 100 years etc.................................unfortunately the two seem to be not compatible.........

Compare the past few hundred yrs of industrial development & cultural change in Europe.....................now contrast that with the same time frame in the middle east...what did they do?.........& they want to jump forward to our 21st century industrial have it all?...................

There are our own homeless & starving who need feeding, & this lot take the p155................

This is the unfortunate thing....people forget that we in this country have strived, our parents did, grandparents did etc...........they want to be in the 21st century & have all the advantages it brings & KEEP their culture with out having to strive fro several 100 years etc.................................unfortunately the two seem to be not compatible.........

Compare the past few hundred yrs of industrial development & cultural change in Europe.....................now contrast that with the same time frame in the middle east...what did they do?.........& they want to jump forward to our 21st century industrial have it all?...................

Oh sense at last !

No. Do you have a link to this?

lots of dis/mis information rife on the internets. I hope any links are cross referenced and fact/ date checked.

I removed one of my own after < 5 mins digging.

• Like 1

lots of dis/mis information rife on the internets. I hope any links are cross referenced and fact/ date checked.

I removed one of my own after < 5 mins digging.

Indeed, which is how a lot of the **** gets spread and believed sadly.

Slightly more on topic than the recent discussions, I read (sky news), so far the majority of the group of attackers have been found to be nationals of French or Belgium. 

• Like 1