Most used courtesy cars in the Uk

Budweiser Budvar? Who knew they had courtesy cars, how many people have wasted money on taxis after a session, not knowing courtesy cars were available.

• Like 1

Any link to that journal?    Because i doubt any truth in fact.    *Czech*

Skoda UK do not sell / first register in a year including all models, even half as many as Ford do with just Fiestas.

So there are not that many that are being serviced, crashed or in for warranty work.

They do have a big Fleet Market with cars used by Meter Readers etc, 

but nothing like how many other Manufacturers have as Hire, Demonstrators, Management cars etc.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

Actually a usefull post, I now know Skodas are the most reliable cars on the road and if it breaks down Skoda will provide a courtesy car when others would not.

Sorry,

missing the bit about Skoda having the 'highest utilisation of courtesy cars in the UK'.

Is it in the 2nd link?

There is an issue with Skoda UK,

and that was until recently there was no VIN Checker for Service Campaigns.

which are now being called 'Recall Actions', 

even were there are Dealers not Recalling.

*Even selling Skoda Approved Used Cars without having Checked if there are Service Campaign Field Actions outstanding, and doing them before selling a car in many cases.*

Then 'World Wide Recalls' on the likes of the DQ200 DSG does not include the UK / EU, 

there is a 'Service Campaign', or as some call it a 'Skoda Secret Service Campaign',  (SSSC)

Because done on a need to know basis, 

and often Service Desk Employees do not know or think owners need not know.

Its Smoke and Mirrors with Skoda UK on Vehicle Faults, Service Campaigns etc.

2,900 Mk2 Skoda Fabia vRS Twinchargers in the UK 2010-2015 with an Engine Failure rate 

as high as 20%, and replacement engines failing, and Skoda never accept there is an issue.

It is the Skoda / VW way.

http://revotechnik.com/support/technical/14tsi-twincharger-engine-issues

http://master.skoda-auto.com/mini-apps/recall-actions

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

Sorry,

missing the bit about Skoda having the 'highest utilisation of courtesy cars in the UK'.

Is it in the 2nd link?

It's my humor, the inital post implys the cars break down a lot and courtesy cars are used and I provided links to surveys showing the opposite.

Got you.  Doh silly me.

You do know JD Power stuff should come low on a survey of accurate survey providers.?

And that many many Customer Satisfaction awards received by Skoda UK might be because the Yeti Owners respond positively 

because they forgive every fault.

& Skoda Employees might be filling in Surveys, and seldom handing out the 'Customer Satisfaction Forms' 

to the Owners having issues.

(Joke, they never do that,  

you can not Defame a VW Group Company, They are honest and above reproach, 

no Defeat Devices or EU Test / Certification Irregularities.)

I actually thought that the use of the word used implied that the level of customer service was higher than other brands and owners were benefitting. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Skodev