Abuse of the reputation system

ColinD

• 2 weeks later...

Wel, it's now 15th December and I find I have received some points :yikes: thanks for those :bowdown:

The thing is, I haven't a clue for which posts they were received, short of checking every post I've made since the introduction of this system and even I'm not that desparate .... *goes off to check posts* LOL.

Any way of telling? I might, for example, have received no points for my humour Saaaah! :mecry: :nopity: (Note to self - don't give up the day job).

Is there a sticky for this BTW?

Ta

Mo

• Like 1

I have now ;) Thanks. It only shows me 2 though. As I have now received several hundred :rofl:' date=' can I see the others through this option?

Numpty Mo cringing again if numpty question.

Ta

Mo[/quote']

:wave: One of them may well have been from me ;) Guess which one - saaaaaaaaah! :rofl:

Chris

I can see 3 using my secret powers, Mo. 27 Nov, 14 Dec and 15 Dec. All are positive.

LOL You're just trying to get a reputation point for indicating that the new search function works aren't you? OK - I'll have to let you know later... Thanks though :)

Thanks Chris, but still no idea what for till I have time to search my sock drawer - there's bound to be something lurking in a corner that I'd completely forgotten about... if only I could remember which one was my sock drawer. Must do a Trinny and Susannah and stick labels on my drawers (the navy blue ones with the hanky pocket of course.)

:ne_nau: :rofl:

Mo

• 2 months later...

I was awarded -1 point for making a true statement regarding a mates tuned PD car where one of the most popular tuners said that his car produced more power as it made less smoke, serious problem on this forum from what i can see. Whoever it was why not PM me and discuss??

• Like 1