The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

?

How many were actually killed by Arms and equipment developed and manufactured by NATO countries and sold or given to others to kill and maim with?

How much of the wealth in the economy of the US is from the sales and supplies of weapons of mass destruction, and the same from the UK?

Who are the retailers or those gifting the weapons and vehicles to IS,

that is the ones supplied new or used not those they get from taking them from others that had them supplied by NATO countries.

IS have US and Saudi bought Russian weapons.

?

How many were actually killed by Arms and equipment developed and manufactured by NATO countries and sold or given to others to kill and maim with?

How much of the wealth in the economy of the US is from the sales and supplies of weapons of mass destruction, and the same from the UK?

Who are the retailers or those gifting the weapons and vehicles to IS,

that is the ones supplied new or used not those they get from taking them from others that had them supplied by NATO countries.

Most 'arms' in the middle east are Russian

I thought you said, 'Most in the Middle East',  that will be those controlling the skies, the seaways,

Terrorists will quite possibly have lots of Russian manufactured equipment, and intelligence, and Chinese & Western Weapons, we are also speaking Government Military that are killing the 100's of thousands of people as well.

Armed by the West, the USA, the UK & other NATO countries.

http://dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/mps-call-ban-arms-sales-8577420

Edited by Offski

That's your only point? Did you think that was an accident....? In can be Hundreds, Thousands or Millions depending on where you source your figures the real point being that quite a lot of People have been killed in our names, for reasons we are told are virtues yet we cannot ever point the fingers at others when we are not prepared to look at ourselves.

We don't a change in leadership we need a change in ourselves, in our mentality because from what I can see this is a race to the bottom, or destruction.

Thats how far through your post i got before i stopped reading..

Thats how far through your post i got before i stopped reading..

And that is the measure of your ignorance you claim to come from a position of knowing yet from what I can make out you think to know something is to come from a position of Ego, I am superior to you anything you say is wrong and obviously all that I absorb is by definition right. Well maybe you are or maybe your ignorance is very exploitable?

Anyway not that it matters but a rational person would take in both sides before making a judgement or at least pretend rather than dismiss. Of course it's very easy to recognize that the intention is not to discuss but shut down and limit as is evident by the way the three of you are working together.

Edited by theezenutz

Ignorant I am not.

sceptical of pretty much everything i read on the internet I am...

given the amount of media with an agenda, fake news, and fringe lunatics peddling BS that there are out there.

And that is the measure of your ignorance you claim to come from a position of knowing yet from what I can make out you think to know something is to come from a position of Ego, I am superior to you anything you say is wrong and obviously all that I absorb is by definition right. Well maybe you are or maybe your ignorance is very exploitable?

Anyway not that it matters but a rational person would take in both sides before making a judgement or at least pretend rather than dismiss. Of course it's very easy to recognize that the intention is not to discuss but shut down and limit as is evident by the way the three of you are working together.

Given some of the things and links you have posted in the past (Blood Libel?), your adverse reaction to anything other than complete agreement and "I'm in the know and you're all sheep" posts, that's a bit rich.

• Like 1

That's good, skepticism is healthy especially when applied in the right way in the right direction. So which parts of the Media has an agenda? Where is the fake news and how do we become aware of it?

As you probably know the Internet is the greatest collection/source of Information that we have in the known Universe, questioning what you read and that which you allow into your reality is very healthy It Is down to the individual to acquire the necessary tools needed to reject the false and negative as it is to allow in the light and truth. " I am the light and the way, follow me" :)

Revolution begins with a raging fire and ends with a resurrected Phoenix. But first things first – fire. Metaphorical and psychological fire is needed to burn down the outdated idea that we need a system of control to keep us in line.

This fire is sparked by courageous and moral individuals. It begins with a defiant “no!” in the face of authority. When faced with corrupt power, a courageous and moral person undermines such power. They do not remain silent amid tyranny, racism, misogyny, ecocide, and greed. They speak up. They lead people toward freedom. They spark an idea that lights a fire under all entrenched power constructs grown corrupt and uncouth with the passage of time.

The question you must ask yourself is this: Am I one of these courageous and moral people? If the answer is yes, then get to work leading others toward freedom. If the answer is no, then get to work learning how to become free. You begin by leading yourself, and realizing that you do not, nor have you ever, needed permission to be free. You begin by realizing that you never needed a ruler or master to tell you what to do, and you have never needed petty laws made by fallible men to guide you toward morality. And you especially don’t need outdated laws based on parochial values to “keep you in line.” As Plato wisely stated, “Good people don’t need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.” Indeed. All you need is the golden rule, the non-aggression principle, and the courage to take responsibility for your own power.

Once you’ve learned how to lead yourself, then the real fun begins: learning how to teach others to lead themselves, and helping others become free. This undermines the system of control all by itself, because when people become authentically free they become free to question things. Freedom begets courage, which begets further freedom. Suddenly the individual is questioning everything they’ve been taught: reconditioning their cultural conditioning, un-washing the brainwash, reverse engineering unhealthy programming enforced by years of propaganda. A ninjaneer emerges who is both courageous and moral enough to see through the illusion of authority and get the job done.

Maybe this information will be of benefit for you? Maybe you, yourself could too become a Ninjaneer instead of Emotional, Exploitable Soup? Stand in your own Power rather than trying to assume it over overs.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/11/29/ninjaneering-matrix-ideological-revolution-strategic-defiance/

Edited by theezenutz

That's good, skepticism is healthy especially when applied in the right way in the right direction. So which parts of the Media has an agenda? Where is the fake news and how do we become aware of it?

As you probably know the Internet is the greatest collection/source of Information that we have in the known Universe, questioning what you read and that which you allow into your reality is very healthy It Is down to the individual to acquire the necessary tools needed to reject the false and negative as it is to allow in the light and truth. " I am the light and the way, follow me" :)

Revolution begins with a raging fire and ends with a resurrected Phoenix. But first things first – fire. Metaphorical and psychological fire is needed to burn down the outdated idea that we need a system of control to keep us in line.

This fire is sparked by courageous and moral individuals. It begins with a defiant “no!” in the face of authority. When faced with corrupt power, a courageous and moral person undermines such power. They do not remain silent amid tyranny, racism, misogyny, ecocide, and greed. They speak up. They lead people toward freedom. They spark an idea that lights a fire under all entrenched power constructs grown corrupt and uncouth with the passage of time.

The question you must ask yourself is this: Am I one of these courageous and moral people? If the answer is yes, then get to work leading others toward freedom. If the answer is no, then get to work learning how to become free. You begin by leading yourself, and realizing that you do not, nor have you ever, needed permission to be free. You begin by realizing that you never needed a ruler or master to tell you what to do, and you have never needed petty laws made by fallible men to guide you toward morality. And you especially don’t need outdated laws based on parochial values to “keep you in line.” As Plato wisely stated, “Good people don’t need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.” Indeed. All you need is the golden rule, the non-aggression principle, and the courage to take responsibility for your own power.

Once you’ve learned how to lead yourself, then the real fun begins: learning how to teach others to lead themselves, and helping others become free. This undermines the system of control all by itself, because when people become authentically free they become free to question things. Freedom begets courage, which begets further freedom. Suddenly the individual is questioning everything they’ve been taught: reconditioning their cultural conditioning, un-washing the brainwash, reverse engineering unhealthy programming enforced by years of propaganda. A ninjaneer emerges who is both courageous and moral enough to see through the illusion of authority and get the job done.

Maybe this information will be of benefit for you? Maybe you, yourself could too become a Ninjaneer instead of Emotional, Exploitable Soup? Stand in your own Power rather than trying to assume it over overs.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/11/29/ninjaneering-matrix-ideological-revolution-strategic-defiance/

Until you hit paste you may have actually been going somewhere. Unfortunately you fall back into the I'm alright jack hole.

• Like 1

S'all right, im already an Engineer and 3rd dan JiuJitsu black belt, i dont need another title along with that :thumbup:

And.. once again pasting other peoples rants doesnt make yours any more valid without clear supporting evidence.

I recall a debate oh,2 yrs ago at least on here, after which I and others tried to help you - encouraged you to read a few books on science, and other subjects you were posting misinformation about (through not knowing it was) for your own benefit. You saw merit in that advice but im pretty sure havnt acted up on it. Instead still write about all us being sheep and you being the one with the real knowledge :no:

Do you have any opinions of your own that don't involve posting some dross rap video or quoting someone else?

Given your recent meaning of life thread I'm guessing you struggle on your own identity so assimilate others.

• Like 2

Do you have any opinions of your own that don't involve posting some dross rap video or quoting someone else?

Given your recent meaning of life thread I'm guessing you struggle on your own identity so assimilate others.

Not quite it's just that I'm not so fixed on my own views and opinions that I can't allow others into my existence and then I'm able to share them. I do the same as those who repeat government or media programming it's just what I repeat is generally healthier IMO of course :)

Not quite it's just that I'm not so fixed on my own views and opinions that I can't allow others into my existence and then I'm able to share them. I do the same as those who repeat government or media programming it's just what I repeat is generally healthier IMO of course :)

So if anyone else refers to a source of information, we're being brainwashed, but you refer to a source of information and it's healthy....

Got it.....

Of course it could be that what you keep copying and pasting is a load of meaningless *******s that's designed to make people feel superior as though they are one of the elite that's in on the secret, despite not being able to explain what it really means.

• Like 1

HAAA HAHAHA

You let other peoples opinions into your existence

Thats given me such a good laugh on a dull Sunday morning im in a great mood now :rofl:

The only other opinions you let in are the ones you think we should all agree with and regurgitate here...

S'all right, im already an Engineer and 3rd dan JiuJitsu black belt, i dont need another title along with that :thumbup:

And.. once again pasting other peoples rants doesnt make yours any more valid without clear supporting evidence.

I recall a debate oh,2 yrs ago at least on here, after which I and others tried to help you - encouraged you to read a few books on science, and other subjects you were posting misinformation about (through not knowing it was) for your own benefit. You saw merit in that advice but im pretty sure havnt acted up on it. Instead still write about all us being sheep and you being the one with the real knowledge :no:

I'll strike a deal with you then? If you don't labels then don't dish them out and I won't can't be no fairer than that.

Of course posting others makes mine more valid It's the sharing of information or ideas, It's exposing people to information or thought processes that they may not have been exposed to otherwise, It's about finding to solutions to problems that exist, It's about taking power away from those who have too much and are abusing it and giving it back to those who need it more. It's about the evolution of our species because the path that we have been on is dysfunctional and will lead to a greater disparity in wealth, social conditions and self empowerment.

Ultimately all we are trying to achieve is a fairer, more just World for all not a small select group of wealthy individuals.

Does the notion that 80 of the Worlds wealthiest individuals have more wealth than the poorest 50% of the total population of the planet worry you? Are the people of the world not showing just how fed up of being held back and treated poorly they are? Is it not better to try to work together so that we can try to reverse the trend or path that we have found ourselves on?

It seems that these days wanting what is best for ALL people rather than a FEW people is considered undesirable. Such is the times we live in.

HAAA HAHAHA

You let other peoples opinions into your existence

Thats given me such a good laugh on a dull Sunday morning im in a great mood now :rofl:

The only other opinions you let in are the ones you think we should all agree with and regurgitate here...

I do this all for you Mac the pleasure is all mine :)

So it turns out that The Donald and Merry Men & Women are not so stupid.

The USA do not accept up to Trump waiting to take over that Taiwan had a President, but the USA supplies Taiwan with Billion of Dollars worth of weapons to defend against China.

Lots of kidology from the USA all these past decades and Presidents & Commanders in Chief's & Diplomats playing at Politics 

and earning big while really just taking the pith.

http://thediplomat.com/2015/07/time-for-the-us-to-get-clear-on-taiwan-arms-sales

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

If you really believe that you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

• Like 1

So now what was 3 has turned into 4 I'm sure we can make that 5 before the end of the day.

Pythagoras would be proud of me :)

That in it's self should give you a hint.

So you're going down the standard "everyone's bullying you" route as the normal deflection approach?

But remember it's all ok, it's not your fault, it's all down to the man, the elite, those secret pullers of levers and controllers of lives. You're in on the secret though (unlike us sheep) and you can rebel in your little ways whilst laughing at us. And you know nothing is your fault or responsibility, after all, what more can you do.

So if anyone else refers to a source of information, we're being brainwashed, but you refer to a source of information and it's healthy....

Got it.....

Of course it could be that what you keep copying and pasting is a load of meaningless *******s that's designed to make people feel superior as though they are one of the elite that's in on the secret, despite not being able to explain what it really means.

Having watched the going clear documentary this week, it's a lot like scientology.

It's quite scary how they operate, yet aren't classified as a cult - maybe because of all their dirt they have on folk inside and outside?

I've just come out of the safety bunker in my garden after a couple of weeks hiding from the trump fall out (sounds bad any way you say that). Anyhoo I'm glad to see there is still a world out here and we haven't got dragged into a USA-China war yet. I will now buy more supplies and retire once again to my bunker I think...

I've just come out of the safety bunker in my garden after a couple of weeks hiding from the trump fall out (sounds bad any way you say that). Anyhoo I'm glad to see there is still a world out here and we haven't got dragged into a USA-China war yet. I will now buy more supplies and retire once again to my bunker I think...

Hey you can become a full fledged prepper now then... Spam is your friend and so may this article be :). http://www.theprepperjournal.com/2013/06/12/prepping-101-a-step-by-step-plan-for-how-to-get-started-prepping-pt1/

Edited by theezenutz