Radio Station Logos

My Octy Scout is at the dealers for a couple of days whilst they try to resolve the DAB dropouts.

The loan car is a 65 reg Fabia SEL. The radio on the Fabia show the Radio station logos, whilst the Amundsen display on my MY2015 Scout only shows an empty box.

How can I get my car to show the station logos?

Try this, worked for me ( 63 plate Octavia Vrs with a Bolero Radio )

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/381497-swing-radio-and-station-logos/?hl=%2Bstation+%2Blogos#entry4467385

You might need to go into the radio settings and tick the box Station Logo's or update logo Station Logo's or something along those lines

Choose the logos you want and download to an SD card. 

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

My Octy Scout is at the dealers for a couple of days whilst they try to resolve the DAB dropouts.

The loan car is a 65 reg Fabia SEL. The radio on the Fabia show the Radio station logos, whilst the Amundsen display on my MY2015 Scout only shows an empty box.

How can I get my car to show the station logos?

Let us all know if they fix it .......

I have now uploaded the logos, however they seem a bit small.

The logo on the third preset can't be read it is too small.

Can these be re sized?

post-134873-0-57477600-1450825902_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the link.

It worked on my 14 octavia, however the file formats are in .PNG which my columbus unit does not display, i had to export the ones i wanted into .jpeg which works fine :)

-edit- My bad, it works with png, it was my mac creating .ds files which it what i was seeing on the columbus, oops!

Edited by AnthonyDi