Air con delete

Yep - done it.  Removed eveything.  Use oem tensioner on shorter belt (need to measure and order bespoke one right length with right grooves) and tensioner can be used in original position, but pushing on ribbed side.  I've been doing this for many many years now. :)  No worries.

• Like 1

Why you want to remove it? Surely the whole system only weighs about 10kg?

Just think who much turkey and Christmas cake that equals. Stuff yourself over Christmas with no loss of performance on the road.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Just think who much turkey and Christmas cake that equals. Stuff yourself over Christmas with no loss of performance on the road.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

And if you also removed the battery from the front that's a lot of weight over the front wheels no longer there.

There is a lot of weight in the whole acc set up.pump, condenser, pipework,and yes extra drag from the pump which has no clutch on it..

And it does make access a lot easier for lots of stuff.

I did weigh my acc stuff when I stripped the rally car but can't remember what it all weighed now.

Worth doing on a track car definitely tho.

It's quite a common thing to remove from the Pulsar and when weighed adds up to 30kg which is quite a lot especially for cars that are already front heavy, relocate the battery to the boot and that's nearly 50kg gone from the front axle and best of all it costs almost nothing.