Latest Infotainment version Bolero

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I'm new on this site, so, please don't blame me if my questions (issue) are already discussed (I didn;t found it).

So, I have a MIB1, and I tried to change it with MIB2 with NAVI. After coding (eliminate component protection)  I had some issue with the one and I reinstalled the old multimedia system...

But now, big issue, the old multimedia system entered in Component Protection. The guy from Skoda Service eliminated CP but now I have problem with the Bluetooth.

Sometimes the multimedia say: TELEPHONE NOT AVAILABLE and can't connect with phone. I stop the engine, I try 2-3 (sometimes 10 times) and the BT is working. If I stop the multimedia, it will be the same issue.

Now... I have 2 questions:

1. It is someone who found a solution for this issue?

2. if I make the software update of Bolero, do you think that this issue can fix it?

Bolero.thumb.jpg.b329667eed0650b45fecc7650fdac82f.jpg

Can someone help me with the software update?

tks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2019 at 03:09, Dammaris2003 said:

Hello guys,

I'm new on this site, so, please don't blame me if my questions (issue) are already discussed (I didn;t found it).

So, I have a MIB1, and I tried to change it with MIB2 with NAVI. After coding (eliminate component protection)  I had some issue with the one and I reinstalled the old multimedia system...

But now, big issue, the old multimedia system entered in Component Protection. The guy from Skoda Service eliminated CP but now I have problem with the Bluetooth.

Sometimes the multimedia say: TELEPHONE NOT AVAILABLE and can't connect with phone. I stop the engine, I try 2-3 (sometimes 10 times) and the BT is working. If I stop the multimedia, it will be the same issue.

Now... I have 2 questions:

1. It is someone who found a solution for this issue?

2. if I make the software update of Bolero, do you think that this issue can fix it?

Bolero.thumb.jpg.b329667eed0650b45fecc7650fdac82f.jpg

Can someone help me with the software update?

tks.

Hello Aki78, can you help me with this issue?

Tks in advance. 

Hi,

I have 2016 Octavia with MIB2 Bolero:

5Q0035840B

Hardware:H30

Software:0359

Does someone have a link for latest software version for it?

Would be much appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Does someone have the latest software version for Bolero MiB2? If yes, can you please PM me?

Device part number: 5Q0035840C

Hardware: H41

Software: 0468

Media codec: 4101.0.0.0

Thank you very much.