Rapid Spaceback or Fabia III Estate

ok.. my mate has a new Octy3 combi, i did best part of 600 miles in a VRS OCty3 and decided for us, a Rapid Spaceback and a new S3 (Supberb 3 Combi) are the choices for us.

I would much perfer a higher speced Spaceback (ie SE Sport)  to a S model Octy.

Test drive them, sit in them is all i can say really.

The Octavia just felt a bit more substantial to me and a bit more refined on the road, less noise and more stable. The Rapid feels like a big Fabia, but just my opinion. 

I've got a maximum of £16,500 and want decent spec and toys! which rules out anything over the Rapid/Fabia options! (don't like any other VAG manufacturers as they don't spec up the same with toys!! :D )

Plus I'm going to be continuing my Skoda Finance thinngy, I don't think they're transferable to Seat, VW or Audi

Still heading for the Rapid... not wavered yet!! :D :D

Edited by Simoneale1973

Pity you have problems transferring your Skoda finance thingy and you insist on a Spaceback as a Toledo represents better value than the Rapid in my opinion.Pound for pound you get a lot more toys.The top spec Style Advanced gives such things as KESSY,front and rear parking aid."Suede" seats etc.Admittedly it is over £17K  new but you would get at least £2K discount and it would probably run out as £13K as a pre reg.

I've got a maximum of £16,500 and want decent spec and toys! which rules out anything over the Rapid/Fabia options! (don't like any other VAG manufacturers as they don't spec up the same with toys!! :D )

Plus I'm going to be continuing my Skoda Finance thinngy, I don't think they're transferable to Seat, VW or Audi

Still heading for the Rapid... not wavered yet!! :D :D

Skoda finance is VWFS Volkswagen financial services, the do all the vw group finance, vw, seat, audi etc.

Should be transferable, or just start a new one.