Intermittent wiper setting.

atherm3

Howdy all.

It seems my intermittent wiper setting isn't working, specifically the wipers don't work when on that setting but do work when on normal and fast.

Next is actually a question, below the dipped beam switch is a cubby hole that has a sliding lever in it, it has 'ON' written on it. No idea what it does or what position on actually is.

Thanks in advance.

Check that your bonnet is fully shut first, there's a microswitch in the bonnet latch that can disable the intermittent wipers if it isn't telling the car that the bonnet is shut, as I discovered recently thanks to TMB.

If it is fully shut, open it and have a look if there is some wiring going to the latch bit on the slam panel, if there is, see if you can find the switch and check the connections to it.

For the ON thing, when pulled it routes cooled air into that cubby when the AC is on, to keep a can of drink cool or whatever you want.

Edited by Wino

Next is actually a question, below the dipped beam switch is a cubby hole that has a sliding lever in it, it has 'ON' written on it. No idea what it does or what position on actually is.

Thanks in advance.

I thought we had some more dynamite replies in the pipeline when I read this! [emoji23]

JRJG

• Like 1