Removing front wing liner

Norry

Can anyone tell me how the front wheel arch liners are fixed before I start struggling?

Thanks for any help or directions to an instruction sheet.

Norry

There's about 15 screws, all tx25, you will probably want to take the wheel off to make your life easier!

I took mine off on Thursday to do an anti roll bar bush, from memory of you take the wheel off, and sit looking at the hub, there's about 10 screws, 3 for the mudflap(if fitted) 5 around the edge of the arch, 2 nearish to the Spring(1 either side) and then if you look under the front as if you were going to remove the plastic tray under the engine, 2 right at the front and the last 3 also hold the belly pan on.

When you refit, I'd suggest get the last bit described done first, they are abit fiddly to get back on.

When you are taking it off don't just pull if it won't come, there's a good chance you missed a bolt!

Awfabia-tip! If you jetwash under wheelarch before starting (& leave time for the drips to stop) you will get less mud etc down your neck as you work. Removing the wheelarch liner also makes sidelamp bulbs easier to change - yes, really!