PD130 KKK Turbo on PD100 ATD HELP!

Now I know this has probably been covered somewhere but I can't find exactly what I'm after.

Basically I'm buying a turbo from Stuart27183 (many thanks to him :) ) this Saturday, and my aim is to fit it the same day in preparation for something happening Sunday. Now I'm happy to give this a go with a mate but I'm not 100% sure on what else I need to buy if anyone could help?

One thing that I'm unsure of is if all of the boost pipes fit?

Anyway, Thanks in Advance,

Sam. 

Don't think the boost pipe will fit to the turbo as yours is a push on fitting with a spring clip and the vrs one will have a bayonet type.

Would I be able to buy the boost pipe from a vRS and just fit it?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

You can use original pipe work

If you get a turbo outlet pipe from a vrs Ibiza octy any 1.9 PD with the coupler basically,

gently cut the pressed metal clip off and cut the rubber pipe then you have to buy a silcone 90' degree bend that I believe would you need 45mm both sides but just make sure the leg length is 150mm

Then you will be good to use your standard pipe work

I do have some picture as I've just brought everything for my 1.9 tdi atd but I can't post them on here

• Like 1

You can use original pipe work

If you get a turbo outlet pipe from a vrs Ibiza octy any 1.9 PD with the coupler basically,

gently cut the pressed metal clip off and cut the rubber pipe then you have to buy a silcone 90' degree bend that I believe would you need 45mm both sides but just make sure the leg length is 150mm

Then you will be good to use your standard pipe work

I do have some picture as I've just brought everything for my 1.9 tdi atd but I can't post them on here

Is there anywhere I could pick these up from for tomorrow? I know I could try a breakers for the outlet pipe but what about the silicone hose? Cheers dude

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I wanna know how it took 5 months to fit?

Had loads of other things I needed to sort on the car and just never got round to it

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Did you fit 130 injectors and remap? Are you happy with the result?

Didn't fit the injectors, I'll get some at a later date and no remap as of yet as my clutch is on a slippery slide to death haha. Happy so far, picks up a little better 

Edited by Woodlogy0

How long did it take to remove and replace ?

Took me a full day with a fair few breaks and having to run around different places for tools I lacked and a nut not coming off of the downpipe.

Could be done in a few hours I reckon if you're more prepared than I was