Regret.........who would have thought!

M12MKD

Well about 5 months ago I said good bye to a friend.......does anyone else miss their Citigo?

As some many know I swapped my Citigo "Buck" for my current car a Octavia mk3 vRS. And as much as the Octavia is an amazing car, and better in so many ways to "Buck", I miss the little blighter!!

Yes he was small, under powered and basic.........but he had charm by the bag loads and a plucky character! He was so much fun and had to be worked to get progress. Unlike the Octavia which is just too fast to get the same sort of smile! 

Buck.......I hope you bring you new owner as much fun as you brought me

• Like 2

I was looking to get swmbo a new Suzuki Jimmny the other day to give her some additional Practicality and saves getting my Golf R out in the mud, as I spend most weekends digging ;)

I mentioned it and she went off on one, saying how much she loves her Citigo and if I dared trading it, it would be the last thing I did, so the Citigo is staying put, can't even get her to consider a new one.

Edited by Defenderben
  • Like 1

It's why I don't think I'd ever sell my Citigo, not for a long time at least :clap: I'm sure the Octy isn't that bad, take it on a track day and see what it can really do, I'm sure it'll put a big grin on your face

Maybe on track where you can get some speed up it probably will be good fun.

On the same route I used to take the citigo, it felt fast, mostly because I had to work to get the most out off the engine. Where as the Octavia it's all so easy and relaxed.

Don't get me wrong the octavia is a great car, I guess the citigo just reminded me of my youth with mini's and metro's where it was very crude and basic but oh so much fun!

Edited by M12MKD
  • Like 1