Fabia VRs mk2 accessories

Gil8338

Hi all, my fabia is very nearly 3 years old and will be handed back rather than purchased. This leaves me with a few parts that I've removed to leave it as I bought it.

My fabia was pre registered and didn't come with sat nav so I paid for an Amundsen + (rns315) and had that coded by the main dealer in 2013 as I picked up the car. I've now put the original Swing unit back in for the hand back. I've got the code card that was supplied at the time. The unit is able to input full 7 digit postcodes. I'm looking for £285 delivered ( within reason!!)

I've also got a full set of genuine skoda wind deflectors, I trimmed a little of the plastic edge on the drivers unit to help with the anti trap but they all fit really well as you'd expect with an oem part. £40 ono delivered.

Lastly I have a 'superskoda' splitter for under the front bumper. This was just screwed on (supplied) but I've still got the putty type glue they sent to make it more permanent. The cost new was over €150. I'm struggling to upload a photo at the minute but it should be on their website. This part is in good condition but remember it's been on my car for a few years...... It is also vrs specific and won't fit montes etc. £65. Not sure of delivery price due to size but will try and get a quote if there's any interest.

All parts can be collected if preferred. We're in Rhoose near Barry in Cardiff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wind deflectors gone and splitter provisionally sold. That just leaves the Amundsen +. Price now reduced to £200 plus delivery. Thanks for looking.

is the DAB/BT version?

Not dab for sure and don't think it's Bluetooth, I had a unit under seat as standard as I retrofitted the Amundsen so didn't even think of trying. If there's any way of checking with it being out of the car let me know and I'll double check.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi super turbo, the original buyer has pulled out of ALL the items now after doing nothing but mess me about. I've just pm'd the second in line to see if he's still interested, if not then ill be in touch. Cheers.

Hi super turbo, the original buyer has pulled out of ALL the items now after doing nothing but mess me about. I've just pm'd the second in line to see if he's still interested, if not then ill be in touch. Cheers.

Just sell it mate, if you think im "messing you around", and i didnt receive a PM.

@Superturbo its yours.

Edited by Naths vRS