Wheel centre cap delamination

White worm......yeo mine has it, 6 months old of which the alloys have only been on from September to November before being put away for the winter.

You might get them replaced under warranty.

I noticed this after 3 weeks of owning my Octavia.

Made contact with the Dealer and eventually after following up numerous times, they were replaced under warranty.

I checked vehicles they had in-stock in the yard and they were also begun to oxidize.

The wheels are Alaris 18".

RHR%20-%20Centre%20Cap_zpsalql0ej0.jpg

RHF%20-%20Centre%20Cap_zps32gsizsz.jpg

Been posted many times and when they are replaced under warranty they go the same way. Was like it on my Octy2 and same on the

Octy3. I guess the answer is to live with it as Skoda don't seem to be able or want to solve it by fitting superior quality ones.

By way of comparison a friend has a Passat now 2 years old and not a hint of this, so looks like the old adage "you get what you pay for", but I won't be shelling out what he paid for his and will live with this minor imperfection.

Had this problem on my SEAT Ibiza, they were replaced under warranty.

If you don't have winter wheels take the centres out over the winter, I think it is the road salt that does it.