16th May 2016 (Monday) - Bedford GT - £135 full track day

BossFox

What's there to look forward to ;) surely the thought of being on the track with the mighty Citigo scares you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Surely the way they're going on about my new brakes it's my Octy they're more scared of.

It's fine[emoji14]I can just streamline behind you and shoot past after the corner ;)

I would advise turning your air re-circulation on if you are planning on doing that ha

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Richard, do we just turn up and they will be expecting us or will you be sending us some paperwork for the event

They have all your names.

Just need the MSV indemnity form which takes 5 minutes to fill out on the day.

Hi all, is it too late to book in for this? I've got some holiday time and would love to bring the new Yeti :)

Booking has been closed for a while now through Richard. You may still be able to get in through MSV them selves or if someone on here has to back out.
  • Like 1

Yes, that's the one!

Am I right in thinking you can fill it out beforehand too?

http://www.msvtrackdays.com/media/229096/-msv06-car-track-day-registration-form.pdf

Just had another look Richard and Bedford isn't an option on the track lists??

Hi all, is it too late to book in for this? I've got some holiday time and would love to bring the new Yeti :)

Just had another look Richard and Bedford isn't an option on the track lists??

It also shows as sold out, so unfortunately Darrell it looks like the only way to get in is if someone has to back out.

• Like 1

It also shows as sold out, so unfortunately Darrell it looks like the only way to get in is if someone has to back out.

I had a look and saw that, if anyone one can't make it I'd be happy to pay you the full amount so please do let me know. Also noticed there's a track day at Oulton Park coming up which is 20mins from me, but it's £265!!

Track day prices get pretty crazy in the summer it would appear! Hopefully richard will organise some more for later this year like snetterton last november which was extremely good fun and decent value!:)

• Like 2

I had a look and saw that, if anyone one can't make it I'd be happy to pay you the full amount so please do let me know. Also noticed there's a track day at Oulton Park coming up which is 20mins from me, but it's £265!!

Not sure how easy it would be but its looking like im not going to be able to make this as i have had to have an operation so if its possible to transfer you over in my place then we can do that

Maybe richard can advise...

• Like 1

Not sure how easy it would be but its looking like im not going to be able to make this as i have had to have an operation so if its possible to transfer you over in my place then we can do that

Maybe richard can advise...

Id be happy to transfer the fee over to you if its possible to change the details on the booking.

Id be happy to transfer the fee over to you if its possible to change the details on the booking.

Ive messaged richard so will see what he comes back with. I'll keep you posted :)

• Like 1

Ive messaged richard so will see what he comes back with. I'll keep you posted :)

Thank you, ill have the new Yeti sorted by then, be great to try it out on track :)

• Like 1