Briski Bikers Come Forward! - Part II 'General Banter'

FUBAR

That's exactly why he's decided to get rid of both bikes just for the GS. Between both bikes he's done 700 miles in 12 months!

Ducati ST2 is now on eBay if anybody is interested. Beautiful bike, will knock a little of for briskoda folk.

Cheers

• Like 1

That's exactly why he's decided to get rid of both bikes just for the GS. Between both bikes he's done 700 miles in 12 months!

Ducati ST2 is now on eBay if anybody is interested. Beautiful bike, will knock a little of for briskoda folk.

Cheers

Just had a look, it does look very nice indeed! 

Nice. B)   Not too sure if that is a good price or not but seems reasonable.

That's the one, I really didn't know what to put it on for. I think somewhere between the 2.3-2.5 is a reasonable price to ask. There aren't many around for sale and this one benefits from a few extras and lots of history. And it's in the best colour!

Time will tell, but the VFR is going in the next half hour or so!

• Like 1

In the end it is worth what you can get for it.  Problem with fleabay is the fees and then if you have to do Paypal they fleece you as well.  Looks good and if I were in the market for a tourer I would certainly consider it as a second bike.  Still looking for something a bit different to the TEX but then still looking at classic cars as well.  Think I need some medication for this boredom thing!

The temptation for a Tuono is real now.

I think im gonna go look at some this weekend. Might even test ride if i can

Crikey, please let us know what flowers you'd like at the funeral. Those things are ridiculous. A try superbike with no fairing and wide bars.

The latest v4 is supposedly tamed by electronics but I've ridden the previous version - truly scary beast.

Strap yourself in and hang on tight lol

Crikey, please let us know what flowers you'd like at the funeral. Those things are ridiculous. A try superbike with no fairing and wide bars.

The latest v4 is supposedly tamed by electronics but I've ridden the previous version - truly scary beast.

Strap yourself in and hang on tight lol

Itd be the 06-07 version i think.

Ahaha is it really that good? I fancy abit of excitement! Somethin to keep me on my toes ;)

Mate they are a crazy thing. Honestly they are true superbike performance, just wants to rip your arms and head off.

Imagine having never ridden a horse someone dropping you onto an unbroken stallion with no saddle or reins to grab hold of then lubing up your jeans for added zest....

You get the idea lol

• Like 1

Imagine having never ridden a horse someone dropping you onto an unbroken stallion with no saddle or reins to grab hold of then lubing up your jeans for added zest....

Am I the only one that think this sounds like quite an exciting.......  :notme:

When that itch starts it is one hell of a game to stop it! :notme::D

Spot on!!!!!!!

Anyway, had a ride down to Gloucester in the sun to view the new 2016 NC750x. A very pretty bike and I was ready to test ride.

However, as soon as I sat on it, I realised that the position did not give enough bend for my metal knee. I had been hoping the updated model was a little taller.

Hey ho. Back onto to the trusty 500x and a grand ride home.

Itch scratched and it cost me nothing other than a smashing ride out.

Mate they are a crazy thing. Honestly they are true superbike performance, just wants to rip your arms and head off.

You get the idea lol

Ahahaa fantastic. Youre really selling it to me.

I like abit of excitement. I think its gonna be like when you get your first girlfriend, you think shes awesome in bed, until afterwards when you go round a few more, n they really help you put things in perspective.

Or maybe i was on my own on that, i dno, yanno what i mean though hahaha.

Im 24 this year, so need to get somethin abit nuts i think before my knees start playin up cos im always on em with this job. :D.

Lord what have I started here !

Olis hormones have gone full throttle, cardboard bed sheets in the morning.

When you say you're on your knees all day mate, you are a plumber right ??....Just checking.

Lord what have I started here !

Olis hormones have gone full throttle, cardboard bed sheets in the morning.

When you say you're on your knees all day mate, you are a plumber right ??....Just checking.

Ahahaha. Im fine, im fine. :D

Yeah somethin like that. Anythin for cash lololol