Briski Bikers Come Forward! - Part II 'General Banter'

FUBAR

Not had much sleep there Oli. Dreaming of a new bike maybe. :notme:

Haa well spotted.

Ended up goin out in a mates Skyline last night till silly time at a car meet.

Its okay though. Il cope.

Just lookin for Tuonos nearby. One place is closed, another has sold the one they had in. Third time lucky in Northwich. Just there atm looking at a Factory one. Not at all what i want, but seating position n what not seems nice.

Might of found a Tuono. Mate of a mate has one which isnt up for sale, but ive asked n he would sell it me for not a bad price at all.

-6k miles.

-Serviced every April,

-stage one tuned (cos standard isnt nuts enough?)

- smaller front cog (because stage one on standard gearing isnt nuts enough? :D)

-Only ever ridden on the nicest summer days and stored in a heated garage the rest of the time.

- hes had it since new.

Sounds ideal?

Edited by fabiamk2SE

Tbh mate, a lad im friends with who passed his test last July has more issues i think.

He did have a zx6. Hes pretty dangerous sometimes. No forward planning, puts himself in some silly situations. I do cringe at his riding

The guy doesnt know how to use the power the zx6r's got in the slightest. Really does show how inexperienced he is.

So whats he done today? Traded the zx6r in for a Fireblade.

Hmm.

Yeah that's really worrying to hear. At the end of the day that's someones son and an accident waiting to happen.

The general standard of riding I see these days is truly scary - people only riding when the suns out every other month just isn't enough to hone the senses, awareness and skill to be safe on a bike.

If you do decided to come across this way Oli give me a shout and we can meet up.  I may even treat you to cake!

Arent you a gent! i will do mate. Need a meet up anyway regardless of bike shopping mate. 

Now the weathers better we'll have to sort it out between me, you n Madrunner n  whoever else is interested? 

• Like 1

In other news, my VFR is officially up for sale. 

It's quite a long spec list but if anybody wants to know i'll obv list it up. 

Bottom line is, it's got nearly 25k on it, its a 2002, its immaculate, and im looking for £2800 but will shift on that depending on what extras the buyer wants with it.

Exciting times, I will watch this space!

If you're selling any of the extras let me know, drop me a message :) same bike and colour as mine ;)

Heard its a bit like that up your neck of the wood mate - that's why you take your house keys, Van keys, bike keys and locker key...increase your probability of scoring...:-)

Ive yet to find one :D :D

Got a Yeti too. Which everyone knows is the best doggin car lol.

Fabia was too small for getting his leg over Chris, the headlining was taking serious punishment.

The yeti takes a blow up mattress so Oli reckons. Or was it a blow up doll ? My memory is terrible...

• Like 1

Hang on a minute there is some disinformation here somewhere. It says that you own a Fabia and now you are saying you own a Yeti! Make your mind up!!!! :D

Theres both at my house aha. The Fabias mine, the Yetis is the parents. But i dint wanna say that, cos bringing your parents into a convo sbout dogging isnt cool lol