Briski Bikers Come Forward! - Part II 'General Banter'

FUBAR

So, you bunch of screaming homo's, anyone fancy joining the jaunt to Austria? One of my mates is heading down from Denmark on his old 1150RT for a couple of nights for a few beers, then riding back [emoji3]

So, you bunch of screaming homo's, anyone fancy joining the jaunt to Austria? One of my mates is heading down from Denmark on his old 1150RT for a couple of nights for a few beers, then riding back [emoji3]

See you couldn't resist joining in fluff !!!!!

Oooh that is tempting...

• Like 1

Exciting times. Any photos of the Tuono that you're going to view? Always liked those bikes.

This one looks like a good one n isnt too far away, so i think thatd be a good place to start. But im really quite picky so it might take me a while. :D.

post-109845-0-59212800-1458119297_thumb.jpeg

Edited by fabiamk2SE
  • Like 1

I must be ill!

Just been out for a quick 80 mile bimble with a mate on his TEX.  Stopped for tea and no cake!!!!

Just made up for it at home with a cuppa and two cookies coz I was feeling a little strange.

Came out of the tea stop to find some kind bird had crapped on my tank. :devil:   Only cleaned it yesterday.

I must be ill!

Just been out for a quick 80 mile bimble with a mate on his TEX. Stopped for tea and no cake!!!!

Just made up for it at home with a cuppa and two cookies coz I was feeling a little strange.

Came out of the tea stop to find some kind bird had crapped on my tank. :devil: Only cleaned it yesterday.

You must be mate!

Urgh. Bird crap. Is there anythin more horrible? Proper bad for the paint too :(

This one looks like a good one n isnt too far away, so i think thatd be a good place to start. But im really quite picky so it might take me a while. :D.

Oooh I've just had a trouser moment. That's proper horny.

I must be ill!

Just been out for a quick 80 mile bimble with a mate on his TEX. Stopped for tea and no cake!!!!

Came out of the tea stop to find some kind bird had crapped on my tank. :devil: Only cleaned it yesterday.

Wasn't olis ex girlfriend was it ??

Lol the triumph was a perfect wheelie machine but always out of sight of general public and the rozzers.

Generally a good idea not to do it under the noses of a policeman isn't it. :D

Theres alot of things i think bikers in general do which they wouldn't infront of a copper lol 

Why do I have to work on days like today! I'd have loved to get out for a little blast.

Managed to snap my right hand mirror, being heavy handed and trying to push them in for the garage :( Honda want £65 for a new right hand mirror!

Why do I have to work on days like today! I'd have loved to get out for a little blast.

Managed to snap my right hand mirror, being heavy handed and trying to push them in for the garage :( Honda want £65 for a new right hand mirror!

Check ebay mate!

They do fold in but theyre abit slow at doing so arent they haha

Check ebay mate!

They do fold in but theyre abit slow at doing so arent they haha

Yeah I've always folded it in since I've had it and never been a problem but it just fell off in my hand! Looked on eBay but can't seem to find genuine Honda ones. I've given it to my friend to see if he can bodge my old one back together. He's a capable welder, it's only broken at the hinge where it folds in my the knuckle. If that makes sense.