DAB retune

I noticed today an anouncement from Absolute radio asking to retune my radio to new Absolute radio. So on the Bolero is it a matter of just scanning or is there more to a retune of the DAB stations ?  I have looked in the manual but it isnt really that clear.

Think last week when I done mine I just went into Setup and then pressed Scan and it sorted everything out although took a few mins to go through the various networks. I had been listening to Absolute Radio 80's and I think it changed from Absolute Radio 80's Old to Absolute Radio 80's New.

Very interesting topic,i have also seen that absolute 80 is moving,think were showing our ages now :clap:

I have the Columbus system,just done an update and still cant get the new absolute channel  but whilst doing the update my radio now has SDL national (dab) what ever that is.

But absolute new in there on the sdl very poor reception and cuts out  every 20 seconds in East sussex.  The update was done in Eastbourne and now I can hear sussex gold also dab so still happy.       file:///C:/Users/aceracer/Downloads/A7_Octavia_Bolero_InfotainmentRadio.pdf       see page 12 at top right. station finding.

It may help but do the station scan in a known good reception area.

Good luck.

Edited by james0james

Very interesting topic,i have also seen that absolute 80 is moving,think were showing our ages now :clap:

I have the Columbus system,just done an update and still cant get the new absolute channel  but whilst doing the update my radio now has SDL national (dab) what ever that is.

But absolute new in there on the sdl very poor reception and cuts out  every 20 seconds in East sussex.  The update was done in Eastbourne and now I can hear sussex gold also dab so still happy.       file:///C:/Users/aceracer/Downloads/A7_Octavia_Bolero_InfotainmentRadio.pdf       see page 12 at top right. station finding.

It may help but do the station scan in a known good reception area.

Good luck.

The new absolute 80's and other stations such as Jazz FM are in the SDL national "folder"- did mine only yesterday.

the same has happened with planet rock, gone onto sdl, with a lot more drop outs, but it may be temporary as the system gets fully up and running, but i have lost the planet rock icon,