Please help. Cooling fans Problem

Hi All

My engine cooling fans come on stay on, even though the engine is cold in the morning. Iv been to numerous garages and no can find out whats causing it.

From the diagnostic it says "Outside temperature sensor B103F - Current, Stored". iv replaced outside temperature sensor and both coolant temperature sensors still not solved the problem. I have attached pictures of the maxi dot and the diagnostic fault message. Should i just replace the cooling fans?

Please can someone help me. Im sick off going to garages that just can't find out whats wrong with it.

post-128139-0-51317200-1457695235_thumb.jpg

post-128139-0-79371200-1457695268_thumb.jpg

Are you saying (picture) that the maxidot shows the oil temp is 82c with the engine cold...if so isn't there an oil temp sensor that could be doing this?

From that photo the coolant is at 90° also.

It looks like the car/ECU is not reading outside air temperature sensor. Has the wiring between the OAT sensor and wherever it goes to been checked? Has the plug where OAT sensor plugs in been checked?

Like jozisko says, check wiring and sensor plugs.

I have seen in the past someone with Skoda outside temperature sender connection problem. The fault was in the plug at the sensor.

They said the connection at plug wiring crimp had got moisture in and had caused the problem... also something about the wire sealing ring in the plug was of poor quality.... Cannot find the link now !

Hope this helps

I will get this checked on Monday report back. That picture was taken when it first happened when the engine was hot. The fans are on all the time even when the engine is stone cold.

Thanks for the reply