Octavia III Estate Rear Fogs

May be a daft question but in the recent fog I checked all my lights and saw the rear offside has a fog light, but the rear nearside has the same lens and a bulb in it, should I have two or one fog light....apologies in advance for sounding a bit dim (unlike the fog light)!!

Trouble with twin rear fogs is it makes it difficult to respond quickly to the brake lights coming on when behind due to the glare masking the brake bulbs. Was much better when fogs were an after market type below the bumper.

• Like 1

Trouble with twin rear fogs is it makes it difficult to respond quickly to the brake lights coming on when behind due to the glare masking the brake bulbs. Was much better when fogs were an after market type below the bumper.

That's some glare if it can mask the high level brake light ..........

I followed a O3 in fog the other morning in heavy fog and it had both rear fogs enabled, very easy to tell when it was braking as the brake lights are at the top of the clusters and you can see them come on from quite a distance away, never mind the high level brake light ......

Personally, I'd rather have both enabled so I am as visible as possible in heavy fog, and if a bulb fails I will be the one who is still visible ......

OK guys that's answered that now where/how do I get it done through a VCDS (????) .....I only speak English and live in Doncaster area?? :D

You live in Doncaster and speak Yorkshire, like me I'm in Harrogate and also speak Yorkshire.

Thats how God wanted it to be.........................

• Like 1