The truth is out there......

redbaron

Still don't like the colours used or the wings :P Hey I may even be better with the crayons than some of the peeps' cars featured.

Jason's car is the only one in that thread that looks good IMHO :D

Is there no Octy thread on that site somewhere, surely someone must have ruined (IMO :P ) one of those too ;) ;)

I actually found it quite insulting the way that that 'womaniser' guy was laying into Skodas. Personally, I suspect it is a case of feeling short changed by the badge . . . I can understand as I spent a lot more on my previous car (a VW) which was less specified that my Furby.

That womaniser's a bit narrow minded isn't he! Bet he drives a French car...

To be honest, it took a lot of convincing to even get me to test drive a skoda and even after being impressed by the car, the dealer etc it took me a week to decide that I could put up with the pi$$ taking from various mates.

It's parr for the course, like it or not, drive a skoda and some narrow minded twonks are going to take the mickey ...... it's a fact of life, but one I am happy with just for the look on their faces when they have had a play in mine (skoda that is).

fluff

Firstly why try to alter something that looks good in the first place, those cars are a little OTT IMO, however each to their own and I suppose they are unique.

Secondly, if a guy posting wants to be taken seriously maybe he should have a more normal username.

Barryboys is funny though especially their classic threads (read the single wiper beemer one)

Bet womanisers air freshener for his tired A4 is a can of Brut hanging from a gold chain:cool:

have to admit that as a furby driver those pics made me cringe a little and perhaps a s****** and even felt sorry for the owners that have to drive them on a daily basis..

as for that "womaniser" geezer, i think he sounds as if he is around 15-16 yrs old and probably photos of his dads audi on his profile.. :rofl:

Well I suppose in this country, people stick this sorts of ridicuous bumpers on Corsa, Paxos, and Fiestas. In Cz land, the Fabia I guess is one of the commonest small hatchbacks on the road and so the good people of Czech Rep. indulge themselves likewise!

As for Womaniser, we need people like himn to make life funny! :D

I quite enjoyed it when my work colleagues took the mick out of me when we bought our first Octavia - a black SLXi Turbo. They shut up when they saw it - burgundy leather and full Skoda bodykit with Rada(?) 5-spoke alloys.

There will always be narrow-minded people - the jokes on them though!

J