Dans porsche 996

dsmithmobile

Get him drunk and make him lose them to you in a Poker game :giggle:

Car looks nice though. Sits nice on those coilies :thumbup:

don't see him giving it up that easy lol

But thanks for the kind comment,it's appreciated :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the cats out of the bag so to speak lol,yes the octavia has gone to a new home but it was going to happen eventually :)

But currently no updates on the porsche,still waiting on the wheel centres as he's not the fastest worker but to be fair I'm still part way through polishing the lips so need to get a move on and then decide what tires and what sizes I'm going to use but will update once there's some progress :)

• Like 1

Sad to hear the Octy was sold today, glad to hear the buyer was keen to do it up. And oh my God the replacement, my man I am looking forward to seeing where this one goes lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sad to hear the Octy was sold today, glad to hear the buyer was keen to do it up. And oh my God the replacement, my man I am looking forward to seeing where this one goes lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I hadn't thought much about selling or breaking it,it was on the cards but didn't know when it would happen,I received a pm initially and it went from there,hope he has fun with it like I did :)

And thanks for the comment on the new project too :)

• Like 3

Car looks great and I love the wheels.

My only issue with them (in an OCD type way) is that they don't come as directional pairs to allow the curve to point in the same way on both sides of the car

• Like 1

I'll confess I'm a little jealous !!! I've always loved these cars and you've got the stance looking exactly as I would have it, can't wait to see this progress :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be a pain (you always get one) - I love your car but the wheels don't do it for me I'm afraid.

Ignore me - It's your car do what you like!

That's fine Rob,I can take criticism without getting defensive,so it's all good :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Alright Si,

Not really been up to much with it really,just enjoying it :)

Had it serviced a few months back and it sailed through it mot without any advisories which was good :)

Fitted some larger spacers and illuminated sill plates and that's about it :)

Here's a few pics

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0039_2.jpg

DSC_0118_1.jpg

DSC_0127_1.jpg

Going to hopefully get the console and seat backs painted over winter.

• Like 1