Differences between the styling of a standard vRS and a 230?

Apologies I know this will have been covered many many times but I couldn't find what I wal looking for...

I loved the 230 but they weren't offering 0% finance on it when I ordered mine. So added the black plus thinking that, styling wise, I was getting the exact same car.

I've just found out that the alloys are a different colour (anthracite not black) and I think I saw something about the headlights being different too? Is that right?

Anything else that's different?

Little bit disappointed now

230 gets the 19" Extreme alloys as opposed to 18" on normal vRS, also has black package and tinted windows.. you can spec these on a regular vRS for £800 more :) I've been thinking what to do myself as like the look of the 230 but really wanted the 184tdi but the 230 comes with loads more kit I want like leather seats etc.. by the time you add these to normal vRS prices aren't far off each other! you also get the trick diff and more performance, decision eh?

Headlights have a black insert, exhaust tips as already mentioned are black not chrome, and the vRS badges are black V as opposed to grey, and same applies on the seat logos and sill plates.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Shame about the external differences but nothing I can do now. Maybe I should have just ordered the 230 but with it not being on the 0% finance its actually a good bit more expensive.

Like the black insert on the headlights and the black xtremes but the 220 with the black pack plus is still a great looking car... Still happy in the end just didn't realise (my fault)

• 1 month later...

Headlights have a black insert, exhaust tips as already mentioned are black not chrome, and the vRS badges are black V as opposed to grey, and same applies on the seat logos and sill plates.

Had the car delivered a few days ago... It has the black insert in the headlights. I wasn't expecting that... Must be included in the black pack +

Is that the same for others?

Had the car delivered a few days ago... It has the black insert in the headlights. I wasn't expecting that... Must be included in the black pack +

Headlights look identical on a 230 compared to standard vRS to me? All have the black ring around the bulb, if that is what is meant by "black back insert"?????

Can you confirm please,  Does the car come with electric folding wing mirrors, Auto dimming wing mirrors,  High beam assist ?

Thanks

AG 

• Like 1

Can you confirm please, Does the car come with electric folding wing mirrors, Auto dimming wing mirrors, High beam assist ?

Thanks

AG

Hasn't got the folding mirrors... They were an option. Tbh I'm not sure on the others but will find out and let you know

Headlights look identical on a 230 compared to standard vRS to me? All have the black ring around the bulb, if that is what is meant by "black back insert"?????

Sorry I must have miss understood your original post... I thought you were implying that the headlights were different on 230

Can you confirm please,  Does the car come with electric folding wing mirrors, Auto dimming wing mirrors,  High beam assist ?

Thanks

AG 

My 230 has the folding auto dimming mirrors but has not got high beam assist.

• Like 1

Hasn't got the folding mirrors... They were an option. Tbh I'm not sure on the others but will find out and let you know

Arr, Sorry. Think I've asked the wrong question to you. I was refering to the 230 about the mirrors, High beam assist

My mistake, apologies to you