What you shouldn't leave off an order from Superskoda?

Too late for me as I just clicked the "confirm purchase" button, before thinking about it, but I thought it would make a good thread.

Is there anything that you may as well add to an order from Superskoda?

I looked around for a bit after going there to buy mudflaps and floor mats, and ended up adding these to the order as they seemed cheap and worthwhile:-

3V0061580.jpg

Superb III - original Skoda rubber mat over the rear tunnel - 7.99 €

3V0087900.jpg

Superb III - official Skoda Auto,a.s. Superb III merchandise glasses - 5.99 €

They both seem inexpensive and worth adding on.

The glasses don't look great but I have a "car coat" that is so ugly I never accidently wear it and forget to leave it in the car. I think the glasses actually don't look too bad, but hope they'll serve a similar purpose.

I was thinking someone might say - definitely order these headlight bulb upgrades, or something like that - that's what I'd have benefitted from.

• Like 1

Yeah - prices are good, but postage is high - which is why it struck me that it could be worth adding bits and pieces to an order.

I was buying floor mats and mud flaps so it made sense for me to do it that round.

• Like 2

I added the sunglasses to my order of rubber mats and a tunnel cover as well. No regrets :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

+1 for the rubber tunnel cover. With three kids in the back one of them always has their feet on the tunnel area. This part always got the most wear in other cars. It is especiall good with the rear rubber mats as this hold the tunnel cover in place pretty solid.